Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I would kill for a Definitive Jux anthology.
that would be amazing daaaamn. but there's only so much stuff that could fit and what do you leave out? a lot of those really great albums are long. cold vein is what, 4LP?

that would be amazing daaaamn. but there's only so much stuff that could fit and what do you leave out? a lot of those really great albums are long. cold vein is what, 4LP?
This version is 2LP, instrumentals would be nice but not crucial.

As for what I leave out, not sure but I'd definitely put in:

- El-P Fantastic Damage (El-P has been teasing a repress of that and ISWYD for about two years, it's time)
- Cannibal Ox The Cold Vein
- Aesop Rock Labor Days (I like None Shall Pass better but that has a pretty decent pressing out there)
- Cage Hell's Winter
- RJD2 Since We Last Spoke (Because I just ordered Deadringer and can't find this one :D)

On the old forum, I spoon-fed VMP a brilliant idea for “The Story of No Limit Records” with a podcast featuring Master P and box and slip mat designed by Pen & Pixel:
  • TRU “Tru 2 Da Game”
  • Mia X “Unlady Like”
  • Master P “Ghetto D”
  • Mystikal “Unpredictable”
  • Silkk the Shocker “Charge It 2 Da Game”
  • Snoop Dogg “No Limit Top Dogg”
  • 504 Boyz “Goodfellas”
EDIT: I think that comes to ~15 LPs.

Last edited:
Apparently shitting this month. I'll believe it when I see it (which I very much suspect won't be this month!!!)
Inside the mind of an auto-correct somewhere in England. :" that Rowan guy, he's so obsessed with his digestion and all the time he's writing shitting with a p and I have to correct it, it's so tedious."

On the old forum, I spoon-fed VMP a brilliant idea for “The Story of No Limit Records” with a podcast featuring Master P and box and slip mat designed by Pen & Pixel:
  • TRU “Tru 2 Da Game”
  • Mia X “Unlady Like”
  • Master P “Ghetto D”
  • Mystikal “Unpredictable”
  • Silkk the Shocker “Charge It 2 Da Game”
  • Snoop Dogg “No Limit Top Dogg”
  • 504 Boyz “Goodfellas”
EDIT: I think that comes to ~15 LPs.
I had a major guess it was either no limit or cash money.. some want death row but that would mean working with suge and that's a bad idea for anyone who knows suge

Def jux or rawkus would probably be an easy sell.. but also a nightmare to obtain

And fuck Tommy boy

Industry rule #4080

Back