Vinyl Me Please Anthology

You talkin about that seller someone found on the old forum? I got so much good stuff from him haha. I remember having his discogs page up in a tab on my computer and refreshing it for days haha.

Yeah I don't remember which forum it was but I think I bought Blood on the Tracks, Dylan's Greatest Hits, and a couple others for stupidly low prices.

I went from having zero Dead albums to having 10, in six weeks.

I'd be right there with you if I hadn't gotten the new xbox today

I think I'll put the order in for the 2 out of print ones. I'm guessing it'll be at least a month before they ship. Then maybe I'll buy S&R in the next couple weeks. I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving so buying it before I'm back is silly anyways.
Amazon.com has copies of So Glad You Made It in stock by the looks of things for $100. Not sure how accessible it is in the US but the price is absolutely bonkers in the UK. Like balls out bonkers. If you think $100 is steep you should see what UK flippers ask for it.

You've got Without a Net so are covered for 90's Dead and it may not be top of your priority list but I'm not sure how long they hang around for.

Ok. If I want only three GD albums, and I have AB and WD... What's the third? I assume it will be live. Which one and which pressing?
It may not be the one everyone picks... but grab Europe 72 while there are copies floating about. Unless you really dig acoustic dead. Then get the RSD Warfield set. Or get both.

I've read somewhere on this forum that there is a really, super reasonably priced boxset kicking about with around 8 albums in too. It's suuuuuuuper cheap. I can't remember the name of the company that's distributed it though. Think they're called Vagina My Pineapple or something.

Amazon.com has copies of So Glad You Made It in stock by the looks of things for $100. Not sure how accessible it is in the US but the price is absolutely bonkers in the UK. Like balls out bonkers. If you think $100 is steep you should see what UK flippers ask for it.

You've got Without a Net so are covered for 90's Dead and it may not be top of your priority list but I'm not sure how long they hang around for.

Weird. That's in stock on Amazon but doesn't say if it's the rhino version or not

Ah, so they justified the price of the Anthology by tossing in a sheet of blotter... Woodstock brown, judging by the tone :ROFLMAO:

A DJ at my radio station is from upstate NY and was at Woodstock as an 18 or 19 year old. He said the worst part was the brown acid announcement because no one could remember what color they had taken earlier in the day.

Back