Vinyl Me Please Anthology

what are higher quality ways to get headhunters and maiden voyage.. as well as other of the weirder fusions

The only one I truly want would be River. I imagine that will be released as a stand-alone sometime in the near future. Everything else I either have a good pressing of, I’m not interested in, or I can get for cheap. It’s an OK if somewhat headscratching collection (as others mentioned, no Mwandishi albums???). Easy pass for me, and this is the one I thought I might splurge on...

Interesting that takin off seems to be a different master than the bn80 version cause that was mastered by Kevin grey ( and pressed at optimal)

The only one I truly want would be River. I imagine that will be released as a stand-alone sometime in the near future. Everything else I either have a good pressing of, I’m not interested in, or I can get for cheap. It’s an OK if somewhat headscratching collection (as others mentioned, no Mwandishi albums???). Easy pass for me, and this is the one I thought I might splurge on...
That’s why I wish Herbie didn’t have a strong role in choosing what albums go into the box!

If i understood the email correctly the 60$ members discount is in store credit?
Edit: might only apply to people not currently members and not getting a code

I have a code too If anyone wants it
edit:
It’s a discount off the anthology but looks like you need to be a member - so unlikely code will work unless VMP fucked that up.

Ok code will probably work...

Back