Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Anyone got the discount $60 code yet? How does it work, does it show up in our VMP account?
I think if you're a current member, you'll just get the discount similar to how there are member vs non-member prices now. Would make sense since both VMP and Anthology are both Shopify now.

Price popped up just now, it's set at $349. So $289 with the $60 discount code. Which comes out to be $36 per record (8lps, correct?).

Not great. But I'll wait and see what's included before I pass judgement. Might be some amazing (physical) extras or something. Lord knows the ephemeral "bonus" material (podcast, "community," etc) is worth less than nothing.

Price popped up just now, it's set at $349. So $289 with the $60 discount code. Which comes out to be $36 per record (8lps, correct?).

Not great. But I'll wait and see what's included before I pass judgement. Might be some amazing (physical) extras or something. Lord knows the ephemeral "bonus" material (podcast, "community," etc) is worth less than nothing.
Where do you see the price? 👀

Wouldn't be surprised if $350 is the price after the discount
Ooof yeah I hadn't even thought of that-- god, I bet you're right. I think I'm out at $350 unless the titles are perfect and there are some fantastic extras. And I'm a huge jazz head these days.

I mean, I would pay $36 alone for a podcast with Storf detailing what 5 Stax albums he would've loved to hear Herbie play on.

There must be so many leftover gd boxes around that they will be offered discounted at some point. Black Friday isn't that far away
Im not sure they'll have even started shipping it by Black Friday. Could you imagine... They offer a discount to everyone one before those who'd paid full price actually get their boxes... Then ship the discounted boxes first.

It would literally be the most VMP move ever. I think I'd laugh so hard I'd lose the use of my legs

Back