Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Yes, but only one replacement cover per person. I got the replacement cover and have the old one but don't think anybody got multiple replacement covers unless someone got a replacement with damage and got sent another replacement.
Would you be willing to part w/ the old, off-color one?

My friend Bill (not on this site) has a large scratch across one of his LPs in the box set. He has emailed CS twice now, no response.
Can I pass along another way to contact someone? Thanks!

Zamrock is out for delivery. Hopefully nothing is damaged or duplicated. I am not looking forward to attempting to reach Customer Service.

Remember back when VMP provided prompt, dank solutions and we all use to say VMP CS was one of the best things about the company? Now people dread contacting them and are lucky if they get a form letter response within a week.

Zamrock received and inspected. Everything looks on the up and up. Listened to the first record (Witch - Introduction) and it sounds fantastic. I’ve already heard the second record (AMANAZ) many times, so I know what to expect there. That’s the only one I know, though, so after that it’s all new territory. I’m excited. Might even check out these podcasts.

Zamrock received and inspected. Everything looks on the up and up. Listened to the first record (Witch - Introduction) and it sounds fantastic. I’ve already heard the second record (AMANAZ) many times, so I know what to expect there. That’s the only one I know, though, so after that it’s all new territory. I’m excited. Might even check out these podcasts.
I’m not sure if it is more of an indictment of the times or a testament to the records, but this anthology has been the highlight of my month... it’s really not even close. And I’m only 6 record into it.

Enjoy!

The podcast is really good. It's pretty much entirely the artists telling stories.

Zamrock is a definitely (y) from me. Really like every record. Since it has been a slow month for new stuff for me, I have been able to give all the records at least 2 spins and just started on the 3rd trip through

Just checked discogs for something else. The cheapest copy for sale is 1,200 Euros. That said, no copies have actually been sold. Laughing my ass off.

Listened to 3 of the records last night. Loving it, so far. I knew AMANAZ - Africa was good, but I think 45,000 volts is even better. Love the guitar sound on that record. That will definitely be in steady rotation.

Also, had to send the cover art to coworkers, since we work for an electric company.

Zamrock is a definitely (y) from me. Really like every record. Since it has been a slow month for new stuff for me, I have been able to give all the records at least 2 spins and just started on the 3rd trip through

What do you think of the Ricky Banda album? I dig it, but I don't know if I would exactly call it any type of "rock". It seems like Zamfolk or just Zamusic to me. But, what do I know, I discovered there was a music called Zamrock ohhhhh about 2 minutes after Vinyl Me Please announced this Anthology. Haha.

At first I thought the Banda album was the weakest, but it has grown on me. Since the others are more interested in a lot of FUZZ the Banda record is a nice palette cleanser. I like it now. The songs have the feeling that they were mostly written to be performed by a rock band, but for whatever reason he did it as a solo record and it has more of a stripped down feel.

Anyone know of a link to the podcasts besides via the email? Mine cuts off every time I get another email or a phone call etc. Very annoying.

i think you can access it on a pc via qleek.com/unlock and then type in the code under the QR code.

Also, I listen on my phone and switch my phone to silent and the podcast still plays, but emails and phone calls don't interrupt it. I'm using an iphone, so your mileage may vary.

Speaking of cutting off, weird how the last song on side A of Crossbones - Wise Man just kind of fades out withing half a second. Very jarring.

i think you can access it on a pc via qleek.com/unlock and then type in the code under the QR code.

Also, I listen on my phone and switch my phone to silent and the podcast still plays, but emails and phone calls don't interrupt it. I'm using an iphone, so your mileage may vary.

Speaking of cutting off, weird how the last song on side A of Crossbones - Wise Man just kind of fades out withing half a second. Very jarring.
I'm still waiting on my copy of Crossbones to show up...I think media mail is just taking forever.

I’ve listened to thAt album a few times. Maybe eventually I’ll get used to it, but yeah. It’s been jarring each time. That’s a great song.

Back