Upcoming/Recent Shows

Add me to the growing list of people who have seen Sleater-Kinney this tour. Please enjoy these photos from last night as seen on the s-k instagram (whaaaat):

zimAw36.png

VoQcTpa.png

Couple of shows from this past week.

Got a soundcheck invite and free tickets for X Ambassadors. Not a big fan, but they do put on a good show. My 3rd time seeing them.

Check check. Is this thing on?

MVIMG_20191105_152502.jpg

Verite
MVIMG_20191105_193200.jpg

Bear Hands

IMG_20191105_203605.jpg

Tonight was Cicada Rhythm and Kishi Bashi

IMG_20191107_201027.jpg

MVIMG_20191107_222832.jpg

Really enjoyed them! I debated picking up the album, but decided that my usual show poster was enough money spent for the night.
I actually ordered their entire catalog from their website. I have a mystery package en route and hope that it’s that. They had vinyl on the site.

this one? I grabbed it and need to get a frame:

6F58A500-8FA8-45F6-A662-ED6536E5DF99.jpeg
I saw Kris Kristofferson last night. He sounds his age but he was never a great singer to begin with. Three members of Merle Haggards band The Strangers backed him up so they threw in a few Merle covers. It was pretty special to hear Kristofferson sing songs for almost two hours. I’m really glad I went.

View attachment 22511
Julia Jacklin tonight in Columbus. She is an angel come to earth. She bought the pink dress at a thrift store on High Street and named the joint band with her and the opener “DEEP HEET”. Do not miss her if she comes to your town.

Next week ❤
Also, do you know if she stayed after briefly to sign CDs/records/merch?

Next week ❤
Also, do you know if she stayed after briefly to sign CDs/records/merch?
I didn't stick around after the show but I'm thinking in the small venues she won't be hard to spot once the show is over. I've never tried to get anything signed at a show so I may not be the best person to ask.

Back