UK Members

the online vinyl deals thread has often posts related to EU-friendly sites offers.
I think personally that creating a separate one for UK/Ireland and/or Europe would be redundant and result in minimal traffic.

Bah, I’ve not got it in me to filter through all of them for UK friendly offers. If I spot any decent deals I think I’ll just mention them on here instead of starting a new thread.

@MigraineBoy
just for you - if it u like this sorta thang.....

I’m still getting into Bruce Springsteen, not sure if I’m ready for live albums yet, although my cousin’s wife loves him so I’m going to pick this up for them, thanks.

Don't forget the AMA tomorrow! I've started the thread now so if you can't make it then you can leave your questions for him now :)

Don't forget the AMA tomorrow! I've started the thread now so if you can't make it then you can leave your questions for him now :)

Nice work. Can you save me googling and just tell when that is over here.

UK deals-wise, HMV have a bunch of stuff reduced instore as part of their Vinyl Week.

I got the reissue of The Charlatans’ ‘Wonderland’ for £12.99, some of the recent David Sylvian reissues at between £11.99 and £14.99 and the 2LP half speed remaster of Japan’s ‘Gentlemen Take Polaroids’ for £12.99.

UK deals-wise, HMV have a bunch of stuff reduced instore as part of their Vinyl Week.

I got the reissue of The Charlatans’ ‘Wonderland’ for £12.99, some of the recent David Sylvian reissues at between £11.99 and £14.99 and the 2LP half speed remaster of Japan’s ‘Gentlemen Take Polaroids’ for £12.99.

Gonna have to try Fopp I think, see if they have same deals. HMV closed around here.

Gonna have to try Fopp I think, see if they have same deals. HMV closed around here.

no online shop anymore either - how the mighty have fallen. Went from large corporate chain to small business i want to see survive !!!

Hey team, Quick question regarding missing packages from VMP. My June box (the 3 subs plus Eddie Floyd) was set to be delivered at the weekend. I checked the tracking this morning and it says it was delivered on Saturday. Now I was in on Saturday and didn't receive it, nor is it in my apartment buildings post area. Im hoping to chat with the concierge/caretaker tonight to see if he can help but im just a bit concerned really. Has this happened to any of you guys before? How does VMP usually deal with this? Cheers.

Hey team, Quick question regarding missing packages from VMP. My June box (the 3 subs plus Eddie Floyd) was set to be delivered at the weekend. I checked the tracking this morning and it says it was delivered on Saturday. Now I was in on Saturday and didn't receive it, nor is it in my apartment buildings post area. Im hoping to chat with the concierge/caretaker tonight to see if he can help but im just a bit concerned really. Has this happened to any of you guys before? How does VMP usually deal with this? Cheers.

It's not happened to me, but I'm pretty sure they just send you a new box.

It's not happened to me, but I'm pretty sure they just send you a new box.
Speedy response, cheers @Captainfog! Annoyingly this was supposed to be my last box before cutting out essentials and r&hh (going to just pick them up if its something I really want from now one) and I know Outkast is sold out.

Any Brits that are still VMP members NOT ordering Sonny Rollins for themselves be prepared to order it for me please? Will pay today if so.
Thanks,
Mick

Any Brits that are still VMP members NOT ordering Sonny Rollins for themselves be prepared to order it for me please? Will pay today if so.
Thanks,
Mick
Ah I just tried putting an order in for an extra one for you but its limited to 1 per customer. Sorry bud. Hopefully someone will be able to jump in for you.

Ah I just tried putting an order in for an extra one for you but its limited to 1 per customer. Sorry bud. Hopefully someone will be able to jump in for you.

Likewise (and I might be doing similar depending on what the next 3 releases are, as my membership is up)

Back