UK Members

Mine arrived yesterday and after peeling the soaked box away, both records have serious warps. Really the worst I have received. Guess I will have to wait even longer for a replacement now :(

How good are the Rough Trade exclusives? I am listing a few records I want to buy a few have a RT exclusive variant. Are they worth it?

How good are the Rough Trade exclusives? I am listing a few records I want to buy a few have a RT exclusive variant. Are they worth it?
I have a couple and they're ok. Usually they are the same price as the standard edition, which is why I would choose them. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

I have a couple and they're ok. Usually they are the same price as the standard edition, which is why I would choose them. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

Thanks! I have new BCUC (feat Femi Kuti and Saul Williams), Sarathy Korwar, Nerija and Sunny Side Up compilation in my wantlist and they all have an exclusive variant at RT. I don't know what to do... I guess I'll see when I'll be there.

Thanks! I have new BCUC (feat Femi Kuti and Saul Williams), Sarathy Korwar, Nerija and Sunny Side Up compilation in my wantlist and they all have an exclusive variant at RT. I don't know what to do... I guess I'll see when I'll be there.

The last one I picked up from there was the Mort Garson on 'terracotta' (basically brown) and its great. I also have the Nerija exclusive on order (it was cheaper for the exclusive compared with their bandcamp).

Out of interest, is the Sunny Side Up on 'magenta'? I ordered the magenta one from Sound Of Vinyl (not opened it up yet though) and on their website it was originally listed as a SOV exclusive. I think someone the other day mentioned they were picking up the magenta from Rough Trade. Im not particularly bothered, just thought it was a bit misleading if they are all selling the same exclusive.

The last one I picked up from there was the Mort Garson on 'terracotta' (basically brown) and its great. I also have the Nerija exclusive on order (it was cheaper for the exclusive compared with their bandcamp).

Out of interest, is the Sunny Side Up on 'magenta'? I ordered the magenta one from Sound Of Vinyl (not opened it up yet though) and on their website it was originally listed as a SOV exclusive. I think someone the other day mentioned they were picking up the magenta from Rough Trade. Im not particularly bothered, just thought it was a bit misleading if they are all selling the same exclusive.

Nop, Sunny Side Up RT exclusive is on gold&green vinyls !

1564131684285.png

You can do a click and collect, so you could buy them now and then pick them up from the store when you are over.

Back