Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

When you get a total of 10.70 points from starting 3 Jacksonville players not named Lawrence or Robinson but you have a 97% win percentage going into Monday night because you have Jonathan Taylor

View attachment 118138
Man this is some BS. How you expect my team to score over 50 to even best Taylor?

Think Saquon got one of those in him? I'm thinking he's injured by half along with Toney. Those 2 are allergic to not being injured

Man this is some BS. How you expect my team to score over 50 to even best Taylor?

Think Saquon got one of those in him? I'm thinking he's injured by half along with Toney. Those 2 are allergic to not being injured
If it makes you feel any better, I was in such a tough draft position in my big money league that I had to rely on saquon and CEH to live up to their potential this year. I might already be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs there.

Fuck Bill Belichick! With all the injuries on my roster and Rodgers on a Bye, the chances I was gonna pull the win out this week were already pretty slim but when he decides to only allow Jones (my backup QB that I wasted a waiver claim on this week) to only throw 3 (THREE FUCKING THREE!!!) passes the entire game and the motherfucker still manages to get the win on the road…Christ! This was a rough week.

Fuck Bill Belichick! With all the injuries on my roster and Rodgers on a Bye, the chances I was gonna pull the win out this week were already pretty slim but when he decides to only allow Jones (my backup QB that I wasted a waiver claim on this week) to only throw 3 (THREE FUCKING THREE!!!) passes the entire game and the motherfucker still manages to get the win on the road…Christ! This was a rough week.
Well at least your season isn't going so poorly that you are probably gonna miss out on the consolation playoffs.

Soooo....how much are you gonna hate me WHEN I knock you out of playoff contention this week? And Rodgers beats the Bears, but doesn't play quite good enough for fantasy.

Back