Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Soooo....how much are you gonna hate me WHEN I knock you out of playoff contention this week? And Rodgers beats the Bears, but doesn't play quite good enough for fantasy.
I will be fine with either/or not both. TBH, The Packers smoking The Bears driving another nail in this GM/Coaching Staff’s coffin wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

Of course by nature of the Beast I am busy with my new child and didn't realize Dalvin cook would be back already so he's going to have his biggest game of the year I'm going to lose any hope have anything and fade away once again in the N & G fantasy football league

Of course by nature of the Beast I am busy with my new child and didn't realize Dalvin cook would be back already so he's going to have his biggest game of the year I'm going to lose any hope have anything and fade away once again in the N & G fantasy football league
Sounds about right. Children make fantasy sports so much tougher

Soooo....how much are you gonna hate me WHEN I knock you out of playoff contention this week? And Rodgers beats the Bears, but doesn't play quite good enough for fantasy.
Looks like Rodgers might own The Bears but it looks like he owns The Talking CheeseHeads too.

Seriously, I coulda had such a wonderful birthday had I only watched the first half of the game. Oh well. This should expedite the Bears decision to fire everyone. Virginia hates losing to Green Bay.

Last edited:
Looks like Rodgers might own The Bears but it looks like he owns The Talking CheeseHeads too.

Seriously, I coulda had such a wonderful birthday had I only watched the first half of the game. Oh well. This should expedite the Bears decision to fire everyone. Virginia hates loosing to Green Bay.
That was a fun 2nd quarter for both teams at least. It probably would have been as good of a second half if they didn't take that muffed punt away from the Bears.

Seriously, I coulda had such a wonderful birthday had I only watched the first half of the game. Oh well. This should expedite the Bears decision to fire everyone. Virginia hates loosing to Green Bay.
And Happy late birthday!

Kupp & Conner couldn't take a week off from the end zone could they? 😂 About to knock me out of the playoffs unless OBJ dusts off his 2015 self in the 4th quarter

Edit: well Conner just ended that definitively lol

Last edited:
Well it felt bad losing 3 in a row to miss the playoffs, but then I see our boy He Blitzed over here who started 6-1 and lost 7 in a row... I'm so sorry man.... NOT!!! HAHAH! What a loser!!!

Anyways, good luck to our top 6!! I've got the $70 just itching to be spent on a trophy record!!

Well it felt bad losing 3 in a row to miss the playoffs, but then I see our boy He Blitzed over here who started 6-1 and lost 7 in a row... I'm so sorry man.... NOT!!! HAHAH! What a loser!!!

Anyways, good luck to our top 6!! I've got the $70 just itching to be spent on a trophy record!!
That’s my little brother. He’s finished “in the money” the last 4 year of out fantasy baseball league. His luck was bound to run out eventually.

Back