Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Congratulations @panino! You clearly had the better team in this match up. Fun year in this league. Had never done a 14 teamer before, puts depth at a premium.
It really was a great season. @panino crushed it with Kupp but he grinded hard too!

@panino pm your PayPal and I'll get the winnings over to you. Show us your sweet record!

Hope to see y'all next year!!

it's been a weird and unpredictable season.
Lots of unexpected injuries, plus the covid absences...

This was a season where luck counted more than knowledge!
Evidence is the fact that I ended up winning.
I probably only had a couple of major injuries, and some of my replacements ended up with lots of game time.

the combo of Kupp, Mixon, Devante Adams and Brady did the hard work.

It has been fun and I'm looking forward to next season.
Thanks to all involved for your participation!

It really was a great season. @panino crushed it with Kupp but he grinded hard too!

@panino pm your PayPal and I'll get the winnings over to you. Show us your sweet record!

Hope to see y'all next year!!

thanks to @Ponman2003 for acting, once again, as the league treasurer!

I'm very happy to receive the bounty.
1641302896219.png

I promise, I'll invest the money wisely and will share the result!

it's been a weird and unpredictable season.
Lots of unexpected injuries, plus the covid absences...

This was a season where luck counted more than knowledge!
Evidence is the fact that I ended up winning.
I probably only had a couple of major injuries, and some of my replacements ended up with lots of game time.

the combo of Kupp, Mixon, Devante Adams and Brady did the hard work.

It has been fun and I'm looking forward to next season.
Thanks to all involved for your participation!
At least spell Davante's 🐐 name right. Still pissed at myself for taking Nick Chubb over him.

hey all, the commish is back!
Yahoo just sent me a reminder about our Fantasy League and I'm here to confirm if we're all IN for this coming season too.

can you confirm please, and if some player is not interested/not responding, we can open some spots for new players.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

(if anyone that played last year is missing from the above, apologies first of all, and add your name)

Yahoo just sent me a reminder about our Fantasy League and I'm here to confirm if we're all IN for this coming season too.

can you confirm please, and if some player is not interested/not responding, we can open some spots for new players.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

(if anyone that played last year is missing from the above, apologies first of all, and add your name)
I'm in.

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Count me in!
D9C8775E-3092-400B-A89C-17E766129BE0.gif

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

I'm in

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Not interested - but thank you for thinking of me!

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

d74fc467.gif

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Absolutely in!

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

Count me in

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

E63DCED5-56F5-4EAC-8855-A649754D765D.gif

@Ponman2003
@Jonathan Y
@sahomerrocks
@scotthilk
@Speedracer
@panino
@CrazyDiamond84
@tvham
@slugr8
@TenderLovingKiller®
@manonkouch
@wmeugene
@debar22
@frodo-pkt

I’m in!

hey all,

here's the list of last year Teams
1657612312921.png
of the above, I believe we have 9 teams confirmed, including myself.
I've been able to match 7 of the 9 teams with the people that confirmed to date.
@CrazyDiamond84 and @sahomerrocks can you just let me know your team's name, so I tick them off.

if we stick with the 14 teams league (which I enjoyed doing) we need 5 more people to confirm, let see who hasn't answered/yet (and confirm your team name if not obvious...):

@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@slugr8
@manonkouch
@frodo-pkt

is there anyone I am missing or anyone interested in joining?
The league will start in early September, so we still have plenty of time to agree on a draft date!

Back