Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

hey all,

here's the list of last year Teams
View attachment 145644
of the above, I believe we have 9 teams confirmed, including myself.
I've been able to match 7 of the 9 teams with the people that confirmed to date.
@CrazyDiamond84 and @sahomerrocks can you just let me know your team's name, so I tick them off.

if we stick with the 14 teams league (which I enjoyed doing) we need 5 more people to confirm, let see who hasn't answered/yet (and confirm your team name if not obvious...):

@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@slugr8
@manonkouch
@frodo-pkt

is there anyone I am missing or anyone interested in joining?
The league will start in early September, so we still have plenty of time to agree on a draft date!
I think my brother played last season @Mrrsweitz . I will text him today to see if he want in for this season too.

hey all,

here's the list of last year Teams
View attachment 145644
of the above, I believe we have 9 teams confirmed, including myself.
I've been able to match 7 of the 9 teams with the people that confirmed to date.
@CrazyDiamond84 and @sahomerrocks can you just let me know your team's name, so I tick them off.

if we stick with the 14 teams league (which I enjoyed doing) we need 5 more people to confirm, let see who hasn't answered/yet (and confirm your team name if not obvious...):

@Speedracer
@CrazyDiamond84
@slugr8
@manonkouch
@frodo-pkt

is there anyone I am missing or anyone interested in joining?
The league will start in early September, so we still have plenty of time to agree on a draft date!
Screenshot_20201011-124055_Adobe Photoshop Mix.jpg

I think my brother played last season @Mrrsweitz . I will text him today to see if he want in for this season too.
super, go ahead.
I recounted and there's now 10 confirmed teams and 3 yet to confirm (@Speedracer, @slugr8 and @frodo-pkt ) so there's room for at least 1 more team

If I need to add teams, I'll need the email of the new owner so I can send the league invite!

super, go ahead.
I recounted and there's now 10 confirmed teams and 3 yet to confirm (@Speedracer, @slugr8 and @frodo-pkt ) so there's room for at least 1 more team

If I need to add teams, I'll need the email of the new owner so I can send the league invite!
I'm in if there's still room!

Was on holiday and haven't been too active here recently, but always love joining this.

super, go ahead.

we're getting close to the quorum.
I have 2 more teams confirmed - @Speedracer and @Mrrsweitz , which brings us to 12.
I continue to have 2 unconfirmed teams:
frodo-pkt (@frodo-pkt )
beautiful losers (@slugr8)

we also have 1 back up/waiting list team @HAIMtime

I'm waiting another week.
If no responses by the 2 above, I'll remove them and add @HAIMtime
anybody else wishes to join the waiting list?
(if lots of requests we can even go up to 16 Teams, to increase the level of confusion!)

we're getting close to the quorum.
I have 2 more teams confirmed - @Speedracer and @Mrrsweitz , which brings us to 12.
I continue to have 2 unconfirmed teams:
frodo-pkt (@frodo-pkt )
beautiful losers (@slugr8)

we also have 1 back up/waiting list team @HAIMtime

I'm waiting another week.
If no responses by the 2 above, I'll remove them and add @HAIMtime
anybody else wishes to join the waiting list?
(if lots of requests we can even go up to 16 Teams, to increase the level of confusion!)
confirmed - Beautiful Losers

Guys I guess we’re sorted!
@slugr8 confirmed!
@frodo-pkt unfortunately is out, replaced by @HAIMtime
I’m away for few more days, when back I’ll confirm the line up and set up a date for our draft.
I guess we’ll do the 5$ registration fee as usual (@Speedracer are you still up to be the cashier/bank?)
Looking forward to getting started!

Guys I guess we’re sorted!
@slugr8 confirmed!
@frodo-pkt unfortunately is out, replaced by @HAIMtime
I’m away for few more days, when back I’ll confirm the line up and set up a date for our draft.
I guess we’ll do the 5$ registration fee as usual (@Speedracer are you still up to be the cashier/bank?)
Looking forward to getting started!
I've haven't been the bank before, think you have me confused with someone else. Although in theory I wouldn't mind doing it, I don't think it's practical as I'm located overseas and it would be a pain (and all sorts of extra fees) to get all the money to me and back to the winner

I've haven't been the bank before, think you have me confused with someone else. Although in theory I wouldn't mind doing it, I don't think it's practical as I'm located overseas and it would be a pain (and all sorts of extra fees) to get all the money to me and back to the winner
Yeah, I think it was @Ponman2003 last year if I recall correctly.

Back