Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Well. If i would've started aj brown who was supposedly ill and questionable to play, also on a snap limit, I would've won by .1.....lmao
Man if I could tell you all the absurdity that led to another loss in my other league you wouldn't believe me.

Was hoping with the Toney injury I would be getting Michael Thomas into the game this week but looks like he's a couple more weeks away 😔

Hoffman's happy for you!

AcrobaticWelloffAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif
So I think I've said this before but I'm a Blues fan on my moms side and Lightning fan on dad's side. Deciding between the old Blue and the old Lightning player was hard af but Ultimately had to believe in what I saw in the cup run last year. Gourde is great!

So I think I've said this before but I'm a Blues fan on my moms side and Lightning fan on dad's side. Deciding between the old Blue and the old Lightning player was hard af but Ultimately had to believe in what I saw in the cup run last year. Gourde is great!

We're in the football thread... but I had Gourde on my fantasy team last year and he really delivered.

and here is this week's summary
1634727706361.png

another defeat for me, this time very marginal (bravo @debar22 )
no monster scores this week (apart from @rattled by the rush and @the synuses teams).
@talking cheeseheads sits solitary at the bottom as the last team with 1 W only.
We no longer have a no loss team either (@blitzed your first L has arrived).
More injuries, more byes, the chaos has now fully started.

stay afloat is the message for this week!

and here is this week's summary
View attachment 115290

another defeat for me, this time very marginal (bravo @debar22 )
no monster scores this week (apart from @rattled by the rush and @the synuses teams).
@talking cheeseheads sits solitary at the bottom as the last team with 1 W only.
We no longer have a no loss team either (@blitzed your first L has arrived).
More injuries, more byes, the chaos has now fully started.

stay afloat is the message for this week!
200-6.gif

Back