Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

another chaotic weekend of unexpected results, tight matches and massive scores
1634043918560.png

really close victories for myself and @speedracers this weeknd.
Massive scores in general (6 teams over 140 points; with 2 teams over 170! )
He Blitzed still hanging there with 5 Ws.
@frodo-pkt, @Ponman2003 with low and unexpected low scores, and total bombing by @Jonathan Y (what the hell man?!).
From next week we start with Team Byes, so I would expect some surprises and some Teams losing steam....

keep trying lads!

View attachment 114668

@frodo-pkt, @Ponman2003 with low and unexpected low scores, and total bombing by @Jonathan Y (what the hell man?!).
From next week we start with Team Byes, so I would expect some surprises and some Teams losing steam....

keep trying lads!

Half my team is injured or just underperforming!

Then my back who got 2 carries and 3 yards in week 4 decides to put up over 26 points this week against the TB D!!! Not that it mattered lol

View attachment 114668

keep trying lads!
Im-ashamed-GIF.gif

View attachment 114668

keep trying lads!
Saquon busted again, Toney hurt and also likes punching people, Goeddert with COVID, CMC probably back. Wonderful start to the week.... 🤦‍♂️

@tvham Sutton with the late dagger to ruin my chances 😂

Sutton had 3.8 right before this. 13 after. What a crazy finish to our match

Last edited:
Welp, you just got a walk off from Dak so I’d say you still have a chance!! Also, I picked the wrong week to finally give up on Drake
Yea Thankful for that one. Need Mr Singletary to pull out 12.5. But nonetheless Sutton was the real mvp. That was an insane 30 minutes. I was looking at my phone like how S(utton)way

Well. If i would've started aj brown who was supposedly ill and questionable to play, also on a snap limit, I would've won by .1.....lmao

Back