Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

1462b0df4115e708d20dfac18f0c8257d09b49d2.gifv

this week's result summary
1632823551094.png
incredible score for the beautiful losers (commiseration @debar22, it was a question of being at the wrong place at the wrong time).
few teams stuck at 0-3, and few 3-0 teams too.
this thing is unpredictable, so the season is long and things can turn around quickly, especially when the calendar will start having bye-weeks for some key players.

View attachment 113419
incredible score for the beautiful losers (commiseration @debar22, it was a question of being at the wrong place at the wrong time).
this thing is unpredictable, so the season is long and things can turn around quickly, especially when the calendar will start having bye-weeks for some key players.

I need my starters to get healthy or this could get ugly for me fast!! Seems like my Wr1 and 2 are both sitting this week. Hopefully Cook is good to go!

View attachment 113419
My team sucks 😂

To make it worse I have a bunch of players I hate or play for real teams that I hate

I was scrambling before SNF to add Brate if there was anybody I could drop that I didn't play. Time ran out and he went to waivers as game started. It was then that I realized I have an open roster spot 🤦‍♂️

Back