Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Okay guys, we are getting close. Could everyone fill in the doodle and join the league that was set up. Hopefully we can do the draft this weekend, but if too many people turn out to be unavailable, we could move it to next weekend. I'll link to both here:

Doodle

Yahoo League

I know some have already done it, but just tagging everyone to be sure. If you have to decided to drop out for whatever reason, also let us know.
@Ponman2003 @SKOT FREE @panino @chris_d_cole @Woob_woob @Jonathan Y @sahomerrocks @tvham @blissfullychaotic @manonkouch @MikeyP

Also, how do people feel about a $5 buy-inn, as @blissfullychaotic proposed? We could use League Safe to set that up, but only if everyone is interested.

Okay guys, we are getting close. Could everyone fill in the doodle and join the league that was set up. Hopefully we can do the draft this weekend, but if too many people turn out to be unavailable, we could move it to next weekend. I'll link to both here:

Doodle

Yahoo League

I know some have already done it, but just tagging everyone to be sure. If you have to decided to drop out for whatever reason, also let us know.
@Ponman2003 @SKOT FREE @panino @chris_d_cole @Woob_woob @Jonathan Y @sahomerrocks @tvham @blissfullychaotic @manonkouch @MikeyP

Also, how do people feel about a $5 buy-inn, as @blissfullychaotic proposed? We could use League Safe to set that up, but only if everyone is interested.
I’m good with the $5 buy in

Doodle

Yahoo League

League Safe is nice, I've also just used the cash app before and kept the money in the account until the winner was announced then transferred them the money, I'm down for whatever makes it easiest for everyone.

League Safe is nice, I've also just used the cash app before and kept the money in the account until the winner was announced then transferred them the money, I'm down for whatever makes it easiest for everyone.

I know off Cash App's existence, but not very familiar with it. Does it work outside of the US? Otherwise that would be a problem

I was hoping to be able to set this up before the draft, but I'm not sure if possible.
When you don't make your first pick in time, you should be automatically in 'Auto-Draft' mode. That said, I highly recommend you create your own rankings beforehand so you don't end up with 3 kickers :/ You can do this by hovering over 'Draft' and clicking Pre-Draft Rankings

I clicked on the Doodle but it only gives options for this weekend...so I just ignore it since I'm not around this weekend?

Also, league is at 9 teams right now...let's get it up to 12 before Sunday!!!

I clicked on the Doodle but it only gives options for this weekend...so I just ignore it since I'm not around this weekend?

Yeah ignore it. Or you could put your name in and leave everything blank. Doesn't really matter, you let us know you aren't around this weekend.

still 9 registered teams as of now.

@Ponman2003 @SKOT FREE @panino @chris_d_cole @Woob_woob @Jonathan Y @sahomerrocks @tvham @blissfullychaotic @manonkouch @MikeyP @Speedracer

no idea who among the twelve here hasn't yet registered their team, but please do it before sunday!
Yahoo League

So that means your wheels will fall of midway through the season?
giphy.gif

I'm signed up as Mike's Team. Giving your team an official name pre-draft is a classic bad karma move that the fantasy gods will not let go unpunished (Faulk 29.11).

Do we have an official Commissioner yet? 2 days till draft, and still only 9 teams signed up... time to knock some heads. Might be a good idea to create a league email list as well. Just food for thought.

I PM'ed the three people who I believe haven't signed up yet. Hopefully they get back to us. Otherwise we might have to postpone the draft or have a smaller league.

Okay guys, 11 people have now signed up. Hopefully the last person also signs up today, but if not I still think we are in pretty good shape.

The plan was to hold the draft this weekend. That leaves today to do so. I know it's all a bit last minute, so maybe there are people who think that we should postpone it? I have the time to do it today, but I can imagine some people maybe made other plans cause things seemed uncertain here. What do people here think we should do?

If we proceed as planned and hold the draft today, the doodle indicated that most people where available during the following time: 16:30PM PT/19:30PM ET/12:30am BST/1:30am CET (If you are in a different time zone, please calculate it for yourself. Also sorry if I miscalculated a time zone here, but I believe they are correct) @Ponman2003 could you make sure the draft starts at that time?

Tagging everyone, so everyone sees this.
@Ponman2003 @SKOT FREE @panino @chris_d_cole @Woob_woob @Jonathan Y @sahomerrocks @tvham @blissfullychaotic @manonkouch @MikeyP @Speedracer

Back