Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Yahoo is the best in my experience.

If snake is the drafting style, which seems to be the preference so far, I am not really interested (auto draft works for both snake and auction, btw).

I’m free evenings after 8 PM EST, or on the weekends 2 PM - 4 PM or so.

I’m going to unwatch this thread, please tag me if you guys end up deciding on auction after all.

Snake
Yahoo or ESPN
I'm out of town this weekend so would prefer the draft to be any other time (though would autodraft if this weekend was the only time everyone could draft)

I've setup a Doodle, if we think it will help. Check off the times you're available this weekend:
Snake
Yahoo
I'm down to commish!

Smart thinking, setting up a doodle! If everyone could fill it in, that would be great. Then we can find a time that works for most people.

If you would be willing to commish, that would be great as well!

I think It's clear that the majority is in favor of Yahoo, so I think that is also decided. Could you start setting it up @Ponman2003 ? Or do we need to have decided on a draft date before you set up the league?

p.s. is there a buy-in? $5 to make is spicy?
I'm down for a $5 buy-in. Don't know how the rest feels about this? We could also say that the winner has to use the winnings to buy a special record of their choice?

I'd maybe be down if there are any spots left. I'm available pretty much all weekend for draft, draft type doesn't matter to me

You can definitely join! We now have 11 GM's with you included.

Smart thinking, setting up a doodle! If everyone could fill it in, that would be great. Then we can find a time that works for most people.

If you would be willing to commish, that would be great as well!

I think It's clear that the majority is in favor of Yahoo, so I think that is also decided. Could you start setting it up @Ponman2003 ? Or do we need to have decided on a draft date before you set up the league?
I've setup a league here: Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football league, Hands to the Face

I used the rules I like the most, but everything can easily be changed. These rules are:
0.5 ppr
No kicker
Rotating waiver wire
1wk playoffs (15 & 16)

I was about to applaud the no kicker choice, but I see that majority will rule in favor of it.

I’ve been trying to get my main league to drop the kicker for years, but am always met with resistance

If there's still room I'm up for this.

I think we can fit one more in. That would make 12. From what I have read, anywhere between 10 and 12 GMs is ideal. So I think you are the last one that can join then. Unless other disagree?

I think we can fit one more in. That would make 12. From what I have read, anywhere between 10 and 12 GMs is ideal. So I think you are the last one that can join then. Unless other disagree?
In my experience, 12 teams is the perfect sized league. I hopped on the Yahoo league page, so I should be good to go.

The current draft time works for me. I have zero interest in being commish, but I can assure you I'm a very active owner. Being as though it's a new league, I'd think a snake draft is the way to go. And I'm game for contributing to any "prize" type item for the winner, but we might want to have that discussion over email.

In my experience, 12 teams is the perfect sized league. I hopped on the Yahoo league page, so I should be good to go.

The current draft time works for me. I have zero interest in being commish, but I can assure you I'm a very active owner. Being as though it's a new league, I'd think a snake draft is the way to go. And I'm game for contributing to any "prize" type item for the winner, but we might want to have that discussion over email.

You are definitely in now after liking all my posts in this thread 😜

Back