Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

What a wild ride, my team was graded a D draft thanks to some great pickups like Thielen (who came up huge in today's victory) and the greatest RB pick of Mark Ingram :LOL: Yahoo projected me to finish 9th place after the draft and a final standing of 5th place. Both Ponman and Me were ranked in the overachievers group :LOL:
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.35.18 AM.png

The best thing that happened to me though was going with my gut and starting Agholor, he was on my bench until that game time decision and damn did it work out. I was then debating between starting cooks, and thielen, and then covid wiped out my mayfield/landry combo and forced me to play both cooks and Thielen who both overperformed and would've made me look silly for benching them.

Still can't believe we pulled it off though I was sure Tender and Cheesehead would've crushed me but luck was truly on my side.

Great season y'all looking forward to repeating next year

What a wild ride, my team was graded a D draft thanks to some great pickups like Thielen (who came up huge in today's victory) and the greatest RB pick of Mark Ingram :LOL: Yahoo projected me to finish 9th place after the draft and a final standing of 5th place. Both Ponman and Me were ranked in the overachievers group :LOL:
View attachment 81782

The best thing that happened to me though was going with my gut and starting Agholor, he was on my bench until that game time decision and damn did it work out. I was then debating between starting cooks, and thielen, and then covid wiped out my mayfield/landry combo and forced me to play both cooks and Thielen who both overperformed and would've made me look silly for benching them.

Still can't believe we pulled it off though I was sure Tender and Cheesehead would've crushed me but luck was truly on my side.

The Agholor touchdown might go down as my most hated play in Fantasy history. But wonderful, gutsy call.

PM your Paypal and I'll get you your winnings ASAP.

View attachment 81782

Landry got covid a week too late! Congrats bud!

View attachment 81782

Wow the Yahoo recap bot thinks I'm a baller 😊

Congrats @blissfullychaotic! See you next year!

I'm still kind of disappointed I didn't win. I definitely would've bought a James Robinson jersey with the winnings, in honor of him being my best waiver wire pick-up off all time 😍
The fact you put up 191 and 176 in a season is incredible, I somehow lucked out with the seeding!

View attachment 81782

Congratulations! It was a fun season. Looking forward to doing it again next year!

Hey peeps!!! THE HALL OF FANTASY LEAGUE JUST LAUNCHED!!! This company I invest in HOFV has launched a new spin on fantasy sports! Stake a team! Become part of the teams strategy with other investors. Win the league over the other cities teams and cash out 6x! IF YOU WANNA WIN JOIN ME AND THE ATLANTA HOT WINGS

Back