Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

last question....
12 or 14 teams?
I need to add the 2 extra slots as a commish (and need to have the emails of the 2 new team's owners that will take these 2 slots).
please for the 2 people mentioned before as interested, send me a direct message with your email, by next monday 23Aug, and I'll expand the league.
Once this is done I'll schedule the draft.
My preferred option is Sunday 29 August at 21:00 GMT --> 16:00 EST

last question....
12 or 14 teams?
I need to add the 2 extra slots as a commish (and need to have the emails of the 2 new team's owners that will take these 2 slots).
please for the 2 people mentioned before as interested, send me a direct message with your email, by next monday 23Aug, and I'll expand the league.
Once this is done I'll schedule the draft.
My preferred option is Sunday 29 August at 21:00 GMT --> 16:00 EST
If they never replied here yet I would assume they aren’t interested. I would say we are probably good with 12.

Yea that was my bad Frodo! Didn't realize the reigning champ was back to take it again

if 1 between @MikeyP, @Woob_woob, @Matt M and @ranbalam is interested we can go to 14...
If you end up needing one (aka one wants in) then just let me know / send the invite.

I'm down to 2 leagues starting last year which on some ways was a bit of relief after running 4 separate teams before like 5-6 years. Started to get a little crazy lmao

You sure bliss is back? They aren't on the forum anymore.. which I feel like every player should be this year.
I understand but I'm not able to un-invite or deselect an owner from last year league.
If anybody knows how to do it, please help me out and I'll have no issue with this decision.
@wmeugene could be the replacement

I understand but I'm not able to un-invite or deselect an owner from last year league.
If anybody knows how to do it, please help me out and I'll have no issue with this decision.
@wmeugene could be the replacement
5 second later..... I found the remove manager option....
I can go ahead with removing bliss, if you lot are OK with this....

@wmeugene send me your email in DM and I'll have your join the league invite sent

Back