Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

I'm torn between wanting CMC back for this, but also knowing he'll tear the Packers Defense apart pretty bad. Not sure if they'll even risk playing him this year if they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I am the mystery initials!
giphy.gif

Hahahahaha damn, no mercy huh :ROFLMAO:

I'm not even too upset. Still had a pretty decent week. Left about 20 points on the bench, but to be fair so did you and no way in hell I would've benched Davante Adams anyways.

Just a shame my best players didn't have great games in the most important week and Tony Pollard decides to score 30😭

Hahahahaha damn, no mercy huh :ROFLMAO:

I'm not even too upset. Still had a pretty decent week. Left about 20 points on the bench, but to be fair so did you and no way in hell I would've benched Davante Adams anyways.

Just a shame my best players didn't have great games in the most important week and Tony Pollard decides to score 30😭
You know I had to do it to you after talkin that shit early!

Davante feels like the only player to not go for 10+ pts. Wild week for sure. Pollard might go down as the craziest last minute pickup of all time.

Damn, it seemed as if my team knew it was Championship week. Sadly they let me down last week 😭

Congrats @blissfullychaotic! Dont forget that I beat you 191 to 109 in week 7. Not that I'm a sore loser or anything 🤥

I'm over here sweating hoping his kicker doesn't somehow get 20points, it's not over yet!

I tried to forget that game ever happened, it was around that time that I was thinking whelp there goes my playoff hopes :LOL:

I'm over here sweating hoping his kicker doesn't somehow get 20points, it's not over yet!

I tried to forget that game ever happened, it was around that time that I was thinking whelp there goes my playoff hopes :LOL:
Hahah shit I didn't even see his kicker still had to play. Tyler Bass actually scored 23 points in week 7, although that was against the Jets when they were still tanking for Trevor. Hope I didn't jinx you 😅🤞

Back