Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

hey, that guy was me (and my Team only had 2 Bengals, but one is Burrow!)

and by the way, after 4 losses in a row my team is born again!
another W with my bunch of talentless 2nd choices (Giovanni and Joe bringing the good back home again)
LOL, my bad. I probably mentally combined em with the three(!) Bengals I had on my roster. Joe Burrow is the real thing.

@blissfullychaotic

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That is the football gods laughing in my face this year. Half the team i drafted has been on IR or out multiple weeks. Then when they get healthy its bye week time. I am hoping for some crazy turnaround next few weeks.
6 teams make it to the playoffs so it's still just about anybody's game!

Well I guess I was asking for it, starting Travis Fulgham and Jordan Wilkins over Mike Evans and Tee Higgins.

I did a very similar thing in another league. Fulgham and Lockett (boom or bust amirite) over Higgins and McKissic (Flex spot)

Luckily Ronald Jones' 98 yarder probably saved my week unless Dalvin Cook puts up another 40 spot.

Yeah. Mistakes were made. All my RB’s were hurt so I picked up an RB that scored 26(!) points the only problem was I didn’t realize he was playing Thursday night and forgot to put him in my starting lineup. Then since Mahomes was on a bye i overthought the starting QB, I should stayed with Stafford but second guessed myself and went with Wentz instead. Ah well.hopefully my team will heal up and I can exact revenge come the playoffs.
CA720918-ED31-44B2-967B-45CD2914D3AB.gif

Back