This Is Jeopardy! (Halloween Edition): The October 2023 Vinyl Spin Challenge Thread

October 12

This famous movie from the 70s features a sacriligious sex act and this album/band is also dismissive of religion.

What is Salò?

What is David Bazan - Curse Your Branches

View attachment 184460

An album about his breakup with God
my guess is The Exorcist based on the scene where possessed Reagan sticks a crucifix somewhere it really shouldn’t go

YOUR MOTHER COOKS SOCKS IN HELL!!!

dayvid-art-mother-cooks-socks.jpg

my guess is The Exorcist based on the scene where possessed Reagan sticks a crucifix somewhere it really shouldn’t go

Makes more sense! I think I was trying too hard to think outside the classic horror films

Edit: …and also my guess was not “famous” at all. Totally missed that part of the clue

Last edited:
Day 12: This famous movie from the 70s features a sacriligious sex act and this album/band is also dismissive of religion.

Ngl, I thought that clue was referring to Last Tango in Paris at first for some reason lmao (I’ve never seen that film, but I’ve heard some shit about it)

What is “Cherry Bomb” by Tyler, the Creator?

IMG_7331.jpeg

Day 12: This famous movie from the 70s features a sacriligious sex act and this album/band is also dismissive of religion.

Ngl, I thought that clue was referring to Last Tango in Paris at first for some reason lmao (I’ve never seen that film, but I’ve heard some shit about it)

What is “Cherry Bomb” by Tyler, the Creator?

View attachment 184497
IMG_7869.gif

Back