Third Man Records Vault

Did anyone get shipping notifications for the JW live set , yet?
The subscrption page says fulfilled, but i got no order confirmation or tracking so far

The subscrption page says fulfilled, but i got no order confirmation or tracking so far

Check the blog in the vault area. They post there both when they start shipping the current vault and when they have completed shipping.

I domt believe that any have shipped yet.

Check the blog in the vault area. They post there both when they start shipping the current vault and when they have completed shipping.

I domt believe that any have shipped yet.
Unfortunately the Vault News section is all messed up right now. They “upgraded” the TMR Store site yesterday and now all the posts are dated 1/25/21 for some reason.

No notification, but I have a new label from Nashville that has popped up in my informed delivery.

They often print the labels way ahead of time. I think last vault I had mine for six weeks before they shipped

Sooooo, anyone elses Vault account just... gone? I tried to login and it says I don't have an account. Doesn't recognize the email and I can't reset the password. But it's definitely correct and this is the same email where they asked for address confirmation earlier in Feb. Seems like that new website really screwed things up. Hope they're actually sending me something...

Reactions: Jan
Sooooo, anyone elses Vault account just... gone? I tried to login and it says I don't have an account. Doesn't recognize the email and I can't reset the password. But it's definitely correct and this is the same email where they asked for address confirmation earlier in Feb. Seems like that new website really screwed things up. Hope they're actually sending me something...

I got email recently to update my account because they have as new system

I got email recently to update my account because they have as new system
Yeah, I never received that email. And I can't update anything because it doesn't even recognize I have an account at all...

Reactions: Jan
Noticed this last night. I re-registered and my account info was all correct

Noticed this last night. I re-registered and my account info was all correct
How did you re register? Just went to the website and used the same email to create a new account?

I don't have any links or emails from them that work anymore

EDIT- Okay yep, just signed up again with the same info and everything popped up. So weird but okay cool!

Last edited:
How did you re register? Just went to the website and used the same email to create a new account?

I don't have any links or emails from them that work anymore
Yes this. I assumed it would block me with the same email address and say something like "account all ready associated with email address" or something but it was fine

Back