Third Man Records Vault

Just got gone listening to my set. Maybe it was the fact Im not a huge live album fan to begin with, or expectations were low reading things on here, or my ears just suck to the things some of you notice more, but I really enjoyed this set!

The mixing definitely isnt the best but nor horrible, and Im not a big fan of crowd noise to begin with, Id rather hear the artists live interpretations (Though I can get being dissapointed by this). Overall the discs sounded good too, especially since Third Man is hit or miss for me. Ironically the only album with any noise at all was disc 3, the black one. And it was for only a short time at the beginning

Overall for me, very worth the $65 and something Im glad to have in my collection.

Yeah, put mine up for 85€ and allowed offers but it was gone a couple hours later, but the cheapest european copies are now about 120€. SO i hope the buyer is happy with the records and i´m out with only a slight loss.

Listened to mine yesterday. Definitely lacking in the sound quality department, but I did enjoy the show itself. Pure Jack White mania throughout.

Except for My Doorbell. That was just ouch.
For me, the fact that JW is so high energy is part of the problem with the mix - when you can’t hear the crowd noise to match his energy it sounds real weird.

So i canceled, the account showed no active subs but I got the shipping address verification for vault48 today

If your card wasn't charged, I don't think they'd send you the records. Wouldn't hurt to get in touch with them to double check everything though.
i contacted them. let´s see what they say.

So i canceled, the account showed no active subs but I got the shipping address verification for vault48 today
same here - if you're still an active member on the day they generate those, it'll send you one. for instance, even though I've canceled, I always buy on the last day of the month so my subscription is active until tomorrow, so to them it looks like I'm an active subscriber. if your membership already lapsed and you got one, that's when I'd be like "wtf Jack..."

same here - if you're still an active member on the day they generate those, it'll send you one. for instance, even though I've canceled, I always buy on the last day of the month so my subscription is active until tomorrow, so to them it looks like I'm an active subscriber. if your membership already lapsed and you got one, that's when I'd be like "wtf Jack..."
They now send me a cancelation notice

Back