Third Man Records Vault

Bunch o stuff.

Plus some signed Brendan Benson and Olivia Mae. A That Dog record already sold out.

My Blood Cells XX just landed - haven't spun yet but kind of perplexing that they didn't build in a pocket for the DVD like they did on the last one.

Rob Jones handbill sets and posters from the Greatest Hits vault now up for sale in the Vault Store:

Ah yes, the "I forgot to cancel and I just got charged" feeling. My favorite. Let's hope the next Vault is worth it.
If you are within 24 hours of the charge, they should be able to cancel it. They've done that for me before. In my opinion, I think they should cancel it regardless, but business gonna business.

Why they don’t just retroactively put everyone’s membership date to the last day of the quarter each time is beyond me but I’m guessing there’s some day one vault members who’d get upset

It is ridiculous that it is mid-month and they haven't announced this yet. There's going to be a lot of people who auto-subscribed and won't know what they're getting.

Why they don’t just retroactively put everyone’s membership date to the last day of the quarter each time is beyond me but I’m guessing there’s some day one vault members who’d get upset
One of the (few) things VMP gets right. The ROTM announcement is always a few days prior to your CC being charged

It is ridiculous that it is mid-month and they haven't announced this yet. There's going to be a lot of people who auto-subscribed and won't know what they're getting.
The longer this goes, the more I lean towards the cynical view that this package is going to be dogshit and they know it.

Delayed as noted on their social media…someone did mentioned Radiohead recording at third man and this could be possibly related…if that’s correct ….💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸😃

There's also a U2 in the blue room show.

Figure it's someone else's music and rights issues, otherwise what could cause a hold up in even announcing?

There's also a U2 in the blue room show.

Figure it's someone else's music and rights issues, otherwise what could cause a hold up in even announcing?
Given the fact that they work on pretty defined timetables, I wouldn’t be surprised if a significant enough production delay would cause them to delay the announcement.

Back