Third Man Records Vault

Mine finally showed up. Of course I got the weird photo prints. If anyone wants those instead of the Wizard of Oz ones, I’m happy to trade.

how did I miss that it came with fridge poetry?

also, does anyone else’s third disc have weird rounded run in grooves?

Also, @bdm105 if you don't have to send yours back, could I buy it off you? My white LP has a lot of pops and clicks but I didn't ask for a replacement. I should be able to flatten that with the VF (assuming you don't see any other visual issues). Do you have a clamp to play the other side to see how it sounds?

EDIT: I should play my LP1 in full again first though... I just skipped through it and it's not as bad as I remember, other than the start of Screwdriver on side B. I don't want to make you go through the trouble for nothing.

Last edited:
Also, @bdm105 if you don't have to send yours back, could I buy it off you? My white LP has a lot of pops and clicks but I didn't ask for a replacement. I should be able to flatten that with the VF (assuming you don't see any other visual issues). Do you have a clamp to play the other side to see how it sounds?

EDIT: I should play my LP1 in full again first though... I just skipped through it and it's not as bad as I remember, other than the start of Screwdriver on side B. I don't want to make you go through the trouble for nothing.

Yea we can talk about it once I know if I have to send it back or not

Back