Third Man Records Vault

What in the world do you all put these Vault packages in? Do you keep them all together? I'm thinking of swapping out a Tone Poet outer so I can fit in there. Bought some frames for the prints. And I guess I'll just have a damn great time at the fridge with the magnets? 😂

got mine yesterday and got the "my sister..." prints. love the magnets. Already have the whole catalog, but loved the art and curation of the package so I bit.

fun aside, i loaded the tracking number they mistakenly sent me into my informed delivery before they sent me the new one and I've been having a time watching that thing traverse the country - Nashville to Memphis to Denver to Oklahoma City back to Denver.

The USPS are literal saints.

What in the world do you all put these Vault packages in? Do you keep them all together? I'm thinking of swapping out a Tone Poet outer so I can fit in there. Bought some frames for the prints. And I guess I'll just have a damn great time at the fridge with the magnets? 😂

This one I found that the pocket at the back was big enough to put the three records in and the pocket at the front held the extras. The sleeve city large gatefold outers are big enough to put the gatefold into.

This one I found that the pocket at the back was big enough to put the three records in and the pocket at the front held the extras. The sleeve city large gatefold outers are big enough to put the gatefold into.

Also my disc one sounds perfect. I’m not going to be able to listen to the rest of it for a while sadly but I’ll report back again once I do.

The prints got double-thumbs up approval from the missus. So they got a choice spot on the living room wall!

Looks we had the same layout idea as @Matt M.

View attachment 81298
Looks really great!

I kinda wish I had the other three also. I have them next to a larger Decemberists poster, and could use the other three on the other side to balance.

Back