Third Man Records Vault

Managed to get a Mint complete copy of Icky Thump X for only $50 on the cogs, opened but not even listened to (Icky thump still sealed, other discs still housed outside sleeves, etc).
Guy said he listed it at that price by mistake and I offered to cancel the order and relist it but he insisted on sending it my way anyway, since he was happy it was going to a fan and not a flipper. Can't believe my luck, this set is beautiful.

Managed to get a Mint complete copy of Icky Thump X for only $50 on the cogs, opened but not even listened to (Icky thump still sealed, other discs still housed outside sleeves, etc).
Guy said he listed it at that price by mistake and I offered to cancel the order and relist it but he insisted on sending it my way anyway, since he was happy it was going to a fan and not a flipper. Can't believe my luck, this set is beautiful.
Maybe their best overall Vault package ever.

They said in the email with my tracking that they're shipping z to a based on first name

I'm in the P's, so pretty much in the middle too. But I guess Jack doesn't have time to hand deliver to everyone. Plus, he had to quarantine for 2 weeks once he came up here.

Back