Third Man Records Vault

This one will be tough and I will spend the next week thinking about it. 3 LPs, including one of rarer tunes sounds like it might be a top notch Vault release.

Wish I knew the tracklist, because tracklists make or break GH compilations for me.

The B-sides comp is neat, but as someone who owns every album on CD (and most of them + extra B-sides/demos/live versions on vinyl), there's no reason for me to drop $65 on this, no matter how much the prospect of "collector's edition album art & inserts" appeals to me.

The B-sides comp is neat, but as someone who owns every album on CD (and most of them + extra B-sides/demos/live versions on vinyl), there's no reason for me to drop $65 on this, no matter how much the prospect of "collector's edition album art & inserts" appeals to me.
Yeah. I am passing on this one.

Considering that we have only a couple of releases on vinyl, I will be hanging around for another month.

This was buried at the bottom of the 'Greatest Hits' news release on their website:
The White Stripes Greatest Hits is the first record to be released under an historic new agreement between Sony Music Entertainment, Jack White, and Third Man Records. The new agreement covers the worldwide distribution of a majority of White's recordings with The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather and his solo work, marking the first time the extensive Jack White music catalog has been available through one label group.
I wonder if this agreement is a result of the whole COVID situation or part of a bigger deal to lock-in more production at Third Man Pressing. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it and it's just to help streamline international distro.

Back