Third Man Records Vault

Question for you fellow Vault members. Is there a way to add records from the store to the vault package in order to reduce shipping costs? Im interested in this ANN ARBOR BLUES FESTIVAL 1969 release but as an international member im thinking shipping will tip it over what im willing to pay.

No. But these should be released widely. I bet you can order from some place already in Europe. @Mr Moore any idea who carries a lot of TMR out your way?

No. But these should be released widely. I bet you can order from some place already in Europe. @Mr Moore any idea who carries a lot of TMR out your way?

They already have placeholders on Amazon UK. Was there something special about these ones other than the potential for a free 78? I’ll just buy standard locally and live without the 78, I can’t play them anyway.

Question for you fellow Vault members. Is there a way to add records from the store to the vault package in order to reduce shipping costs? Im interested in this ANN ARBOR BLUES FESTIVAL 1969 release but as an international member im thinking shipping will tip it over what im willing to pay.

I wish. I'd have bought a bunch of novelties if we could bundle. Honestly, I think it's really dumb that you can't bundle.

Just a thought, have any of you guys/girls ever taken advantage of the super cheap gig tickets as a Vault member? I saw that Jack White & Brendan Benson of The Raconteurs played an acoustic set the other night and it was $40 general or just $3 for Vault members. Crazy cheap!

Just a thought, have any of you guys/girls ever taken advantage of the super cheap gig tickets as a Vault member? I saw that Jack White & Brendan Benson of The Raconteurs played an acoustic set the other night and it was $40 general or just $3 for Vault members. Crazy cheap!
Yep, although I missed that show the other night. They tend to announce on short notice and sell out fast.

Last year I was able to snag tickets for the NY release show for Boarding House Reach - JW and that kick ass band he had in a tiny spot in Brooklyn. That was the night that convinced me to start wearing earplugs to shows.

I missed out on the Racs NY club shows this year because I didn't check the Vault website in time. Like @marshall said, you have to be kind of lucky with your timing because they tend not to blast out emails or anything.

So the legendary Gold Dollar just burned down. The Gold Dollar is the local (dump/dive bar) place where The White Stripes, The Go, and many of the other Detroit garage bands got their start. Below is a link to an article republished in today's paper that details the history of Jack White, The Go, etc., which you may or may not find interesting in light of the pending Vault release.

Does anyone know how much the special Ann Arbor set is? Ill rejoin Vault to get it, if its not just absurd
Special edition available at storefronts only today. Not sure how much. I think you can order the standard press of it today on Plaid Room and other sites for $27 per album, and I think there are Vol 1 and Vol 2, but you may want to confirm.

Back