The VPI Turntable Thread

In news completely unrelated to this or any other thread, dry January is officially over.
I started Dry January but after ten days decided on a different tack. Instead of taking one month off I’ll be taking the first week of every month off for the rest of the year. This will total three months of Dry for the year.

I started Dry January but after ten days decided on a different tack. Instead of taking one month off I’ll be taking the first week of every month off for the rest of the year. This will total three months of Dry for the year.
I'm still pretty mad at January, but once I get over it. This isn't a terrible idea.

I’ve just had some weird never ending cold bug thing so just absolutely haven’t been in the humour for being drunk. Sucks.
Same here. Sinusitis for over a month and I just read that it can last up to 100 days. Food and drink don’t taste the same. Worst part is listening intently to the stereo just doesn’t feel good. One or two sides and I’m done. Sucks!

Same here. Sinusitis for over a month and I just read that it can last up to 100 days. Food and drink don’t taste the same. Worst part is listening intently to the stereo just doesn’t feel good. One or two sides and I’m done. Sucks!

Yeah I had a bad cold for a week and when it left I got laryngitis and couldn’t speak for a fortnight and now it’s gone if have a chesty cough again. Since the initial cold went I’ve been grand watching tv and listening to my tunes but just not at all in the humour for the drink.

Yeah I had a bad cold for a week and when it left I got laryngitis and couldn’t speak for a fortnight and now it’s gone if have a chesty cough again. Since the initial cold went I’ve been grand watching tv and listening to my tunes but just not at all in the humour for the drink.
You know what you need?

The_littlest_hobo_tv.jpg

1_Z-VXoPW4ipMULKfWYUr4aw.gif

Back