THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

I somehow missed the 3 variants of the first Levitation vinyl. Any word on whether more copies will become available for those who missed out the first time? I did see and order the second one, thanks for sharing that information.

It would be nice to know. Same with the shirts and posters. Wondering if I’m able to hold off an order until the 19th, next payday.
Levitation said it is an open pre-order until the stream, so you should be good!

Edit: The vinyl specifically. They told someone the shirts will still be available next week but not more specific than that.

So did this Levitation Sessions LP ever ship lol- the site said beginning of march
It did say that, but unfortunately they were delayed til "end of April." Or I think that's when they said they expected to receive them. You should have gotten an email with a download code 2/17.

Last edited:
Been holding out on these sneak peaks until the stream is up, but it’s so great to see all these older tunes popping up for these sets. Hope it continues into their upcoming tours.

Tonight will be cathartic.

Apparently the deadline for the vinyl of Levitation 2 us 4/18. If I was right that they started around 9999, looks like they have almost 2000 orders.

Didnt even know this was a thing

Live album from 1 of the 3 shows they did in SF in 2019. definitely was at this one. very cool, though they cut down the actual setlist. plain black still available. maybe more on RSD? dunno, didnt see it listed anywhere.

Didnt even know this was a thing

Live album from 1 of the 3 shows they did in SF in 2019. definitely was at this one. very cool, though they cut down the actual setlist. plain black still available. maybe more on RSD? dunno, didnt see it listed anywhere.
You can listen to one track now here:

It says it will be available on RSD.

Dunno if this got posted but a charity raffle for a copy of Dark Weald signed.

I somehow missed the 3 variants of the first Levitation vinyl. Any word on whether more copies will become available for those who missed out the first time? I did see and order the second one, thanks for sharing that information.
Some UK variants going up. Second one will probably be up at other retailers. Fuzz club is limited to it. There are some for the second session as well.

Some UK variants going up. Second one will probably be up at other retailers. Fuzz club is limited to it. There are some for the second session as well.

Kind thanks @dhodo !

Kind thanks @dhodo !
New one stateside.

And a new vol. 2

I think I'm gonna go to the rescheduled Austin Vegas x Levitation shows if any of y'all are in Central Texas and vaxxed this fall! they are honoring tickets from last September if you had them.

Back