The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Picked up some beer from The Alchemist today along with this fancy glass. You can get Heady Topper and Focal Banger pretty much anywhere up here. Everything else they do is taproom only. This ones a Belgian Wit with orange peel. I don’t normally care for Saisons but this one is decent.

View attachment 51818
I'm going to Vermont in two weeks and can't wait to stock up on this! @Crabbers or @folsom_lives if y'all need anything up there let me know ~

I'm going to Vermont in two weeks and can't wait to stock up on this! @Crabbers or @folsom_lives if y'all need anything up there let me know ~
Any and all ipas, dipas, and imperials would be greatly Appreciated 👍🏻🍺🍺 btw went to nocterra the other day did ray ray and beer, and omg was soo f-ing good

Any and all ipas, dipas, and imperials would be greatly Appreciated 👍🏻🍺🍺 btw went to nocterra the other day did ray ray and beer, and omg was soo f-ing good

I don't know why but the ray days there's seems so much fresher than at land grant, glad you finally had a chance to get out!

I'll be hitting you up once I get back to drop off the goods ~

Dalton Union winery and brewery ~ gilley chocolate Porter

IMG_20200621_200147.jpg

Feeling pretty tipsy after that 120 but had this next in line and figured why not. Columbus has this ale trail book and I'm three away from completing it, took some take out beers from Dalton union on Friday to get one step closer to completing it . It's not bad , a good Porter. It nothing crazy

where abouts are you going to try and visit while you're here?
We wanted to get into Maine, but Maine has a very strict only New Hampshire and Vermont residents at the moment, so we will be staying around Middlesex in Vermont for about a day and a half doing some hiking around the Green Mountains if possible before getting into Middlesex, then the next day getting up to Burlington to get some Burlington Beer CO. stouts, and then making our way over to Stowe before we head over to Concord in New Hampshire. Going to do one day making a long roadtrip exploring Maine from the comforts of our car (hoping to get to try some lobster), then hopefully getting some time to explore the White Mountains

We wanted to get into Maine, but Maine has a very strict only New Hampshire and Vermont residents at the moment, so we will be staying around Middlesex in Vermont for about a day and a half doing some hiking around the Green Mountains if possible before getting into Middlesex, then the next day getting up to Burlington to get some Burlington Beer CO. stouts, and then making our way over to Stowe before we head over to Concord in New Hampshire. Going to do one day making a long roadtrip exploring Maine from the comforts of our car (hoping to get to try some lobster), then hopefully getting some time to explore the White Mountains
If you're in Burlington may I also suggest Foam (https://www.foambrewers.com/) and Four Quarters (in Winooski) (http://www.fourquartersbrewing.com/), both have order online and pickup options. Foam is also right on the waterfront so you could get beer to go and then pop over to the waterfront park and sit out. I'm actually not sure if you can drink a beer in the park, but you could easily get away with it.

If you don't end up going to Stowe, right in Winooski is Beverage Warehouse where you can get literally every beer in Vermont in case you wanna stock on up on stuff there.

Burlington Beer Company is technically in an office park in South Burlington. Not very scenic other than the inside of the Brewery which is pretty cool tbf.

Also... if you end up in Portland, Maine try and make a trip to Bissell Brothers (https://bissellbrothers.com/), they also have beer to go. But if you're not supposed to really be in Maine, idk if they'd deny your purchase with an out of state ID.

If you're in Burlington may I also suggest Foam (Foam Brewers) and Four Quarters (in Winooski) (http://www.fourquartersbrewing.com/), both have order online and pickup options. Foam is also right on the waterfront so you could get beer to go and then pop over to the waterfront park and sit out. I'm actually not sure if you can drink a beer in the park, but you could easily get away with it.

If you don't end up going to Stowe, right in Winooski is Beverage Warehouse where you can get literally every beer in Vermont in case you wanna stock on up on stuff there.

Burlington Beer Company is technically in an office park in South Burlington. Not very scenic other than the inside of the Brewery which is pretty cool tbf.

Also... if you end up in Portland, Maine try and make a trip to Bissell Brothers (https://bissellbrothers.com/), they also have beer to go. But if you're not supposed to really be in Maine, idk if they'd deny your purchase with an out of state ID.

I've never heard of Foam or Four Quarters, but I am 100% going to make sure I pick up a few from them, that red panda from foam sounds right up my alley.

As for Maine, we are allowed to visit but not allowed to book a hotel or Airbnb. Though they have a 14day quarantine at home rule or get covid testing to bypass that, however we found that out after booking the airbnb in New Hampshire.

I was definitely going to stop at Allagash and will be adding bissell to the list, I've never heard of them either. Do you have any recommendations for which beers to pick up from either of those places? Or if I go to Winooski anything I should keep my out for?

I've never heard of Foam or Four Quarters, but I am 100% going to make sure I pick up a few from them, that red panda from foam sounds right up my alley.

As for Maine, we are allowed to visit but not allowed to book a hotel or Airbnb. Though they have a 14day quarantine at home rule or get covid testing to bypass that, however we found that out after booking the airbnb in New Hampshire.

I was definitely going to stop at Allagash and will be adding bissell to the list, I've never heard of them either. Do you have any recommendations for which beers to pick up from either of those places? Or if I go to Winooski anything I should keep my out for?
Four Quarters - First Light and Faze are good IPAs, I've never had Sky Bliss but that does look interesting. Also all of their fruiter beers are really good.

Foam - I've never had a bad beer from them. They always rotate what's on offer. that current list in their store may change before you head up here. I'd check back again but they're all excellent. They name all their beers after Indie Rock/music things which is really cool. Also, they have an annex location for pickup that isn't in downtown Burlington. If you don't have time to make it into the city, Check out that second location. I've never been to it, but it is closer to BBCO if you stop there too.

Bissell - I've only had a handful of their beers. But Substance is their flagship IPA that you can get all the time. It's pretty good, not remarkable but good. I had Here's to Feeling Good All the Time and Lux before, both are really good. But again, the to-go list may change in two weeks.

WInooski - it's called Beverage Warehouse which carries almost anything you'd want outside of very small breweries. You can get your Heady Topper and Focal Banger from the Alchemist there. Everything else The Alchemist does is taproom only. Also grab some Sip of Sunshine and whatever else Lawson's they have in stock. They have a new beer coming out called Little Sip that may just be in stock when you come up. Little Sip IPA - Lawson's Finest Liquids. Other Lawson's that are good if you can find them: Hopzilla, Double Sunshine (the one with Grapefruit is outstanding), Triple Sunshine; depends on what's in stock. You'll likely find almost every BBCO beer there too, along with a bunch of other local and global beers. They advertise that they have like over 1000 beers in stock, so expect to spend some time browsing too.

Four Quarters - First Light and Faze are good IPAs, I've never had Sky Bliss but that does look interesting. Also all of their fruiter beers are really good.

Foam - I've never had a bad beer from them. They always rotate what's on offer. that current list in their store may change before you head up here. I'd check back again but they're all excellent. They name all their beers after Indie Rock/music things which is really cool. Also, they have an annex location for pickup that isn't in downtown Burlington. If you don't have time to make it into the city, Check out that second location. I've never been to it, but it is closer to BBCO if you stop there too.

Bissell - I've only had a handful of their beers. But Substance is their flagship IPA that you can get all the time. It's pretty good, not remarkable but good. I had Here's to Feeling Good All the Time and Lux before, both are really good. But again, the to-go list may change in two weeks.

WInooski - it's called Beverage Warehouse which carries almost anything you'd want outside of very small breweries. You can get your Heady Topper and Focal Banger from the Alchemist there. Everything else The Alchemist does is taproom only. Also grab some Sip of Sunshine and whatever else Lawson's they have in stock. They have a new beer coming out called Little Sip that may just be in stock when you come up. Little Sip IPA - Lawson's Finest Liquids. Other Lawson's that are good if you can find them: Hopzilla, Double Sunshine (the one with Grapefruit is outstanding), Triple Sunshine; depends on what's in stock. You'll likely find almost every BBCO beer there too, along with a bunch of other local and global beers. They advertise that they have like over 1000 beers in stock, so expect to spend some time browsing too.

Good thing I've stopped buying records for some time, this is going to be one expensive week haha Thanks for the recommendations, looking forward to posting here with some of the haul I bring back ~

Back