The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

In Cleveland for the cavs game and heard phunkenship, platforms sour brewery is finally open. I am not a fan of platform but am a sucker for a good sour. First thoughts, outrageous prices, but the quality is freaking good.

This is the a wolf at the door. A sour spiced stout, aged 14months in new oak foeders, with hints of chocolate raspberry and Cinnamon coming through with each sip
IMG_20191103_152354.jpg

In Cleveland for the cavs game and heard phunkenship, platforms sour brewery is finally open. I am not a fan of platform but am a sucker for a good sour. First thoughts, outrageous prices, but the quality is freaking good.

This is the a wolf at the door. A sour spiced stout, aged 14months in new oak foeders, with hints of chocolate raspberry and Cinnamon coming through with each sip
View attachment 21506

That looks delicious!

Still haven't forgiven them enough to visit there yet. Actually, I haven't even visited Thirsty Dog's Sourhaus in Akron either, which is way closer to me. But now that the wife is getting into sours, I may be able to persuade her!

That looks delicious!

Still haven't forgiven them enough to visit there yet. Actually, I haven't even visited Thirsty Dog's Sourhaus in Akron either, which is way closer to me. But now that the wife is getting into sours, I may be able to persuade her!
I don't blame you, I'll never forgive them, taking city money and refusing to invest in the city is quite shady to me, but I had see what it was about, they got bocce ball, corn hole and and a pretty nice setup. However this pour was $10 and they have another for $16 haha

I don't blame you, I'll never forgive them, taking city money and refusing to invest in the city is quite shady to me, but I had see what it was about, they got bocce ball, corn hole and and a pretty nice setup. However this pour was $10 and they have another for $16 haha
That looks delicious!

Platform makes a crap beer...never will I buy something ever again

After this visit I have
Agreed, I will say phunkenship quality is much better than platforms, but I don't blame you for not wanting to give them a single $ more.

Back at nocterra trying their freshly tapped something in common , a California common, not quite sure what that is, but it tastes pretty nice,. The other is the schussting sticks, a winter sour with hints of cinnamon, ginger and cardamom

View attachment 21430
California Common is another name for Steam Beer--the competition category name, because Anchor Brewing Company trademarked the original name for the type.

No pictures, but tonight I am drinking Deschutes Jubelale, and Sierra Nevada Celebration. My favorite holiday beers.

Last edited:
California Common is another name for Steam Beer--the competition category name, because Anchor Brewing Company trademarked the original name for the type.

No pictures, but tonight I am drinking Deschutes Jebelale, and Sierra Nevada Celebration. My favorite holiday beers.
Thanks for explaining that, I had no idea Anchor trademarked the term Steam!

Made the drive out to Wayne national forest to do some hiking and decided to hit up little fish since we were close, damn I love them so much
IMG_20191109_151510.jpg
The passion fruit rbinegeistshshs?Sour was amazing, the beet Davison was delicious, the pizza ale tasted like pizza and the honey was spectacular, I wish I was closer to them but my wallet thanks me for not doing so.

Then decided to hit up zaftig after hearing a co-worker rave about them...Half way through the flight and the iPas are making me feel great!!

IMG_20191109_180924.jpg
IMG_20191109_180929_1.jpg

Made the drive out to Wayne national forest to do some hiking and decided to hit up little fish since we were close, damn I love them so much
View attachment 22021
The passion fruit rbinegeistshshs?Sour was amazing, the beet Davison was delicious, the pizza ale tasted like pizza and the honey was spectacular, I wish I was closer to them but my wallet thanks me for not doing so.

Then decided to hit up zaftig after hearing a co-worker rave about them...Half way through the flight and the iPas are making me feel great!!

View attachment 22023
View attachment 22024
I enjoy zaftig a lot

Anyone in the PNW or where Rogue is available (I've bought regular Dead Guy in Illinois, but I don't know how traveled this one is)

I highly recommend Rogue's Dean 'n Dead - It can be found on tap at a growler fill - (My local Roths grocery has it currently), or in 22's.

Very good - if you like regular Dead Guy.

p2DBqD.jpg

This is me...I forget to use it most of the time, tho

Last edited:
Back