The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Sour Brown Ale, from a brewery in Quebec. I believe Microbrasserie Les Trois Mousquetaires aka the Three Musketeers.

Had this at the Burlington Oktoberfest back in 2017. A couple of days later I picked up in a store when I saw it because it was super tasty and memorable. Finally getting around to drinking it just now.

Tastes great for 2 years old. Definitely a sour, but a little bit more balanced because of the brown ale. I can never drink more than one sour because of just how they are but this one is different. A good 8/10 beer imo. Recommended.

F293264C-D1BC-48FC-AFD0-61EB0CAC160E.jpeg

Pour one out boys and girls.

On the one hand, I'm sad to see another independent craft brewer get bought by the big dogs.

On the other, I'm happy to see the people that put their faith in them via an investment get paid for that AND for the founders of, um, Founders to still be involved.

Pour one out boys and girls.

Founders are like “mindie rock” (mainstream indie), like Arcade Fire, The National, The Strokes. Beloved by craft beer/indie rockers but not really that indie anymore.

Founders are like “mindie rock” (mainstream indie), like Arcade Fire, The National, The Strokes. Beloved by craft beer/indie rockers but not really that indie anymore.
Yeah, I've anticipated them to make this move for some time. Just too big for their britches and nothing really unique in their catalog to set them apart, outside of KBS and CBS.

Back