The Stoned Ape & Clint Howard's Super Rappy Vinyl Sub Thing

will check some of that stuff out on you tube when i get some down time i'm always down to check out music i haven't heard of even if it necessarily to my liking.
i haven't heard of him before i'll check it out

A lot of the stuff I listed is like 90s underground shit .. so if that's not your taste, you probably won't like it but I feel like there's a little something for everyone. I've never even heard of this Dax dude but he really doesn't do anything for me either.

And why he shooting videos in LA? (i think?)

A lot of the stuff I listed is like 90s underground shit .. so if that's not your taste, you probably won't like it but I feel like there's a little something for everyone. I've never even heard of this Dax dude but he really doesn't do anything for me either.

Because its more iconic? dunno lol

I look at DAX as canadas hopsin

Saw these guys perform live opening for Company Flow 21 years ago. Only time I think Co Flow performed in Canada? Or at least Toronto? They were giving out copies of this record after the show.

This EP is great and I have copies if anyone is looking for some random raer toronto rap.

Let me know what u think.
it was alright a lot better than a lot of the Canadian stuff i've heard but really no replay value for me.

just about anything '90s Rap/Hip Hop is of my liking but the '90s Canadian Hip Hop i've heard was forgettable to me but i'll still check out the recs when i get some down time.

it was alright a lot better than a lot of the Canadian stuff i've heard but really no replay value for me.
just about anything '90s Rap/Hip Hop is of my liking but the '90s Canadian Hip Hop i've heard was forgettable to me but i'll still check out the recs when i get some down time.

Curious as to what 90s Canadian hip-hop you have listened to?

That's totally fair! Some Canadian artists I'd recommend checking out: Maestro Fresh Wes, Saukrates (especially Hate Runs Deep), The Rascalz, early Kardinal Offishal, Da Grassroots, Buck 65, Ink Operated, Brass Tacks, Mathematik, Down To Erf, ... plenty more. I mean, you might hate all of it but there's a wide range of stuff out there!

Quest For Fire by Kardinal was and is one of my favorites from that era.

Saw these guys perform live opening for Company Flow 21 years ago. Only time I think Co Flow performed in Canada? Or at least Toronto? They were giving out copies of this record after the show.

This EP is great and I have copies if anyone is looking for some random raer toronto rap.

Well if your giving em away so us newbs can get close with canadian rap them im in.
Send us one.
That youtube vid was decent so would love to have one
I cant say no to free hiphop vinyl

Back