The Sound of Science - audiolab 6000 Series and beyond!

nothing! i got a bunch for free from an old neighbor and ripped them to FLAC to stream. they are mostly sitting in a drawer now just occupying space. i may actually trade them into my local to avoid the want for a CD player and buy some records with the trade in value instead...
Or you can buy the CDT on sale and actually listen 🎶 to your CDs 💿 😜

Or you can buy the CDT on sale and actually listen 🎶 to your CDs 💿 😜

But he is. FLAC is lossless so it’s the same quality it and means you can just stick them in a box under a bed or in the loft rather than taking up precious record collection space.

But he is. FLAC is lossless so it’s the same quality it and means you can just stick them in a box under a bed or in the loft rather than taking up precious record collection space.
this-guy-gets-it-nick-offerman.gif

My car does have a CD player still so I might keep my top 5 faves in there, but otherwise as much as a CDT intrigues me, I feel like I wouldn't use it as much as I'd hope to. I think if I didn't have a secondary vinyl setup, I'd consider a CDT for my other room.

It still is a very good deal for someone looking for a CD player though! $699 marked down to $450.
Oh, I agree! I like mine a lot. But I only bought it because I already had more CDs than records and am trying to gradually wean myself off of streaming. Otherwise I would have gotten a Bluesound or something similar as well.

My collection is all packed away in bins in my basement because I do not have the space to showcase them but I'm okay with that for now.

Back