The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

this is kind of where I'm at, since I started my island after most of you I'm not sure if I really have anything rare. and honestly I wouldn't even know what is and isn't rare in the game, is there a way to tell?
I checked the price of everything in the catalog in resident services

you can still come catalog my stuff, its still out. I’ll DM you dodo code. Bring over some rare/expensive stuff so I can catalog
You have so much stuff. Did I actually bring something you didn't have already? 😅

is there anything that you can do about the items listed as Not For Sale that you acquire?

yeah, those have to be crafted or bought with nook miles. As for items..... just fill up your pockets with large furniture items first... then just whatever is unique Looking, then just anything really.... you never know what might be on somebodies dream list. For example, Somebody on an animal crossing forum was desperately searching for a pink sleeping bag.

you can still come catalog my stuff, its still out. I’ll DM you dodo code. Bring over some rare/expensive stuff so I can catalog
Are you still going? I don't have a ton of stuff that's expensive beyond a few Imperial items (bed, partition, dining chair) and a couple kitcheny things (system kitchen, kitchen island, double-door fridge). But if any of that is interesting and you're still around then lemme know. :)

this is kind of where I'm at, since I started my island after most of you I'm not sure if I really have anything rare. and honestly I wouldn't even know what is and isn't rare in the game, is there a way to tell?
You start getting more rare things once you open the final (?) Nook's Cranny upgrade. It sells you 3 one-off items each day and I've been getting a bunch of stuff that I haven't seen yet in my shops (TVs, desks, desktop computers, etc).

I need to get in on this with y'all. DM me some dodo codes and I'll happily share as well. What qualifies something as a "rare item"? Is there a dollar value?

How do you guys arrange the main room of your house? I’m so frustrated with how tiny the rooms are. I want to it to be a kitchen/living space but I can’t seem to make that work with their being a damn door on every wall.

Back