The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Bernie voice :

I am once again asking about the Mario content.

any idea if I keep all of it forever ? Including warped pipes or is it limited in that if I owned it I wouldn’t be able to place it like a seasonal tree ?
I don’t own this AC but the Mario content may have me buy AC Mario edition if I can keep and use all items for life.

thanks if you read even some of this.

Bernie voice :

any idea if I keep all of it forever ? Including warped pipes or is it limited in that if I owned it I wouldn’t be able to place it like a seasonal tree ?
I don’t own this AC but the Mario content may have me buy AC Mario edition if I can keep and use all items for life.

I have no idea, but I am going to assume you'd be able to keep them? So just as an example, the Christmas trees with ornaments on them went away, but after I built a pumpkin patch, that all stayed (no pumpkins rotted or anything at all). So I would assume if you place warp pipes, they'd be there to stay. I'm so looking forward to this update.

Bernie voice :

Yes. Whatever you buy you will keep forever but you'll only have a limited window to buy them from the Nook shopping.

redd is on my island today. in a first for me, he’s got three legit things - all of which i need :/ - but of course we can only buy one. so two are going to go to waste. anyone need the quaint painting or great statue? i can open up and let you come buy one of them. his shop items are a red candy machine and green glass holder if you need those, too.

redd is on my island today. in a first for me, he’s got three legit things - all of which i need :/ - but of course we can only buy one. so two are going to go to waste. anyone need the quaint painting or great statue? i can open up and let you come buy one of them. his shop items are a red candy machine and green glass holder if you need those, too.

I don't need either of them, but I can come by and buy one of them and then mail it to you tomorrow if you want!

So there are 33 (!) Mario items available to order...I'll have to figure out how to time my orders so I can get what I want during the window, given the 5-item limit (and the fact that there are other seasonal items available for order during the month too).

Apparently if you place more than 2 warp pipes, it'll warp you to a random other pipe, rather than working in set pairs. Which it a little annoying, but better than nothing.

Last edited:
ooh that possibility didn’t even cross my mind. yes, that would be great, thank you. let me know when you’re available and i’ll post a code.

ooh that possibility didn’t even cross my mind. yes, that would be great, thank you. let me know when you’re available and i’ll post a code.

I'm on now! Send me the code via private message, last time I posted on on this thread some random folks showed up on my island.

It's gonna take a while to make a mario-themed area I believe. I put in warp pipes, a goal post, and a couple of blocks. Today I bought the full Luigi ensemble. But I want everything!

Hey sorry for the random question but can anyone tell me how to get the recipe for a cutting board?

Oh dang, I sold an extra one like 2 days ago. I'll let you know if I get another and can send it to you. But also if you just need a cutting board to make the ironwood dresser, I can craft one for you

Oh dang, I sold an extra one like 2 days ago. I'll let you know if I get another and can send it to you. But also if you just need a cutting board to make the ironwood dresser, I can craft one for you
Thanks for the offer, but I’m good. I’ll get a hold of the recipe.

welp i got a decreasing week for turnips. if anyone has prices at or above 90 or so today and wouldn’t mind me making a trip, maybe two, to sell i’d appreciate it.

So how does one get all the colors of the mushroom platforms and shell? Are they a customization thing, or do I need to find people on islands that have other colors available to trade with?

Back