The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

do leaf eggs show up only on non-fruit trees? i literally only have fruit trees and cedar trees and shook all the fruit off a couple days ago and it’s all fruit again. guessing i’ll need to make a few mystery island trips if i want any leaf eggs?

do leaf eggs show up only on non-fruit trees? i literally only have fruit trees and cedar trees and shook all the fruit off a couple days ago and it’s all fruit again. guessing i’ll need to make a few mystery island trips if i want any leaf eggs?

Yeah, they won't show up on fruit or cedar trees. I can give you some eggs though, I don't need any since I did last year's event.

But also if you want the fun pink cherry blossom trees you'll need the regular ones for that as well

Yeah, they won't show up on fruit or cedar trees. I can give you some eggs though, I don't need any since I did last year's event.

But also if you want the fun pink cherry blossom trees you'll need the regular ones for that as well

if you got extras to unload i sure would take them. thanks man.

Does anybody happen to have the black drink vending machine? Or any dark color. I only have white, blue and pink.

Hey I have a dumb question: is there any reason for me to pay off my final (basement) mortgage? Without further rooms/floors to add I don’t see the point of paying it off.

Hey I have a dumb question: is there any reason for me to pay off my final (basement) mortgage? Without further rooms/floors to add I don’t see the point of paying it off.

The only nice thing is that once you pay it off you can modify the look of your house as many times as you want and it doesn't cost anything

Anyone still playing? I finally have online play (real late on this). And probably not for long. But I finally want to get the fruit I don’t have (apples, cherries, peaches). I can bring you gifts or fruit or whatever. Let me know!

Anyone still playing? I finally have online play (real late on this). And probably not for long. But I finally want to get the fruit I don’t have (apples, cherries, peaches). I can bring you gifts or fruit or whatever. Let me know!

I am out of town til Friday, but if you still need fruit then, you're welcome to come by and raid my island!

My wife and I are still playing. We actually just recently completely flattened our island and started over. I'm pretty sure we kept at least one of each fruit tree though. If you thought you could come over tonight I could open up our gate at some point after dinner.

I am out of town til Friday, but if you still need fruit then, you're welcome to come by and raid my island!

My wife and I are still playing. We actually just recently completely flattened our island and started over. I'm pretty sure we kept at least one of each fruit tree though. If you thought you could come over tonight I could open up our gate at some point after dinner.
Hey I’m open to coming anytime, but @Bohnjaggs if you want to wait till tomorrow that’d be okay, or I can visit @Heath when he gets back. Whatever is easiest.

Also I’m sure you both are well ahead of me on items and whatnot but I can bring something you might need? for fruit?

Hey I’m open to coming anytime, but @Bohnjaggs if you want to wait till tomorrow that’d be okay, or I can visit @Heath when he gets back. Whatever is easiest.

Also I’m sure you both are well ahead of me on items and whatnot but I can bring something you might need? for fruit?
I'm available any night this week, or I'm off work all day Friday. So let me know. I'll think if there's anything I need.

I'm available any night this week, or I'm off work all day Friday. So let me know. I'll think if there's anything I need.
I think you are in a different time zone than me, right? But I can go tomorrow night after 7:30ish est. or Friday night any time after 6:00. Either way, I think I’ll have enough time to come by whichever day.

I think you are in a different time zone than me, right? But I can go tomorrow night after 7:30ish est. or Friday night any time after 6:00. Either way, I think I’ll have enough time to come by whichever day.

Yeah. I'm on the west coast. We can figure something out.

Back