The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

My wife made a perfect one yesterday and so I'm letting her make another one today. Even though she made it, I was able to get a DIY from it when we talked.

I heard that you can get a large snowflake from your snowfolk every day once they've been created, but so far that's not the case, and I'm not sure why.

My wife made a perfect one yesterday and so I'm letting her make another one today. Even though she made it, I was able to get a DIY from it when we talked.

I heard that you can get a large snowflake from your snowfolk every day once they've been created, but so far that's not the case, and I'm not sure why.

You only get a large snowflake a day from perfect snowboys. If it's perfect and you're still not getting the snowflake, then that shouldn't be happening

Made a perfect one today using no recommended method and just eyeballing the proportions. 🤷🏼‍♀️ How many icy recipes are there?

Some of the ice recipes are coming in balloons too. I think I've gotten 4 so far.

Yeah, I should've mentioned those too I guess! There's the "frozen"/snowboy ones, the "snowflake" ones that come from balloons, and then the "festive" ones that will also come from balloons when they go live. I didn't realize at first that there was another set that would come from balloons, so I am kinda wishing I hadn't spent the weekend ignoring balloons because I was too lazy to switch from my shovel haha

We haven't watched any videos or anything but basically we are making the base as big as can be (it's almost as tall as you are) and then for the head, it needs to be about 10-20% smaller than that.
That is my strategy. Roll one as big as I can and the other the same and then run it over some pavement to make it visibly smaller.

I would also be down for a catalog swap at the end of this.

We also just got our robot hero today after so long. That is an expensive recipe

going to have a large spike this afternoon if anyone wants to turnip profit

edit: 368. post if you’re interested and i’ll open the gate.

We haven't watched any videos or anything but basically we are making the base as big as can be (it's almost as tall as you are) and then for the head, it needs to be about 10-20% smaller than that.
Got a perfect today! Then I saw that there are three badge levels in Nook Miles. I'll be lucky if I can hit badge 2 before Feb 24. D:

it’s pretty ridiculous we can’t move our resident services building.

YES. Mine is so close to my island entrance that I can't make one of those fancy entrances I see all over reddit, and it makes me sad.

While we're at it, I also hate that (1) I can't place rugs outside, (2) I can't hang things on simple panels, and (3) I can't anchor items to where they're placed so that I don't accidentally pick up my carefully placed item whenever I'm really trying to pick up a tree branch

oh man don’t get me started on the fine art of picking up things.

“oh, i want this thing right in front of me but i’m going to remove the giant furniture item just to my left instead”

pretty sure this has been a problem in every ac game i’ve played, so clearly it’s me that’s the issue here.

Back