The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I'm going to open the island right now if you want to come over. I'm away from the Switch right now but feel free to take whatever DIYs you need. The freebie pile is over by resident services.

Dodo code is <deleted>

Edit: Had to close up... I don't know if you came over but I can send you these recipes if I have to
If they're still available, I'd love to take (via mail or dodo code, either works):

Birdbath
Flat Garden Rock
Ironwood Low Table
Ironwood Cart
Sauna Heater

Hi friends. I have started all over. I got a switch lite, and since we bought ACNH with my husband's account, I'm playing on my own island via his account, but of course this means I can't get anything from the crazy island I share with my 6yo (she's a maximalist chaos agent). My new--ie, my husband's--friend code is SW-7630-6261-8916. Let me come over and get all the fruits and spare recipes! xoxo

I gotta come to this thread more. Still loving ACNH and have really been expanding things on my island, reconstructing and designing new areas. Still lots of work can be done to make it even better though.

anyway, the most recent news is...finally my least favorite villager is leaving! It took...a month or more of me essentially ignoring her, giving her trash, and hitting her head with my net but out of nowhere yesterday...

DB52A1A7-C03A-48BE-8A9F-CDA20E7F4F8B.jpeg

I gotta come to this thread more. Still loving ACNH and have really been expanding things on my island, reconstructing and designing new areas. Still lots of work can be done to make it even better though.

anyway, the most recent news is...finally my least favorite villager is leaving! It took...a month or more of me essentially ignoring her, giving her trash, and hitting her head with my net but out of nowhere yesterday...

View attachment 52202
Woo im happy for you. I still have like 4 villagers I need to get rid of.

Diving returns next week. My time playing has definitely dropped off (though I guess that's to be expected when you play 90 hours of a game in 3 months), so I'm really looking froward to more content. Need the roost back real bad.

I’m really excited!! I have a feeling the roost is going to come back during the August update

Diving returns next week. My time playing has definitely dropped off (though I guess that's to be expected when you play 90 hours of a game in 3 months), so I'm really looking froward to more content. Need the roost back real bad.

Oooh that sounds awesome. I still play every day and have had fun still filling up my time with various things. But hearing there's a new thing coming and then even more...that's great news.

Hey all, been a while, have been undergoing a complete overhaul of the island, lol. Anyway, I'm looking for a couple surf boards,
1593110460013.png

I keep getting the green one in the shop, so if anyone has any others available could you give me a shout :)

I don't know if we are friends in the game but I can send you one. I bought five of them today for trading. I didn't actually realize there are so many colors available.
I thought we were, but I could be wrong. Appreciate it either way :)

Back