The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

It's yours, Mrs is shark fishing on my island rn but I can send it later or you're welcome to swing by
I won’t be on until later unfortunately...if you can mail, great...if not I can grab later:)

I will def be some fishing tonight cuz I have fish guy visiting my island :)

I've got 40+ DIYs up for grabs if anyone wants to pop over, gate is open. To many to list. Ironwood dresser, Log extra-long sofa, rocking horse, mum cushion, sandy beach flooring are in there.
Ooh, still got the Sandy beach flooring?

Turnips are currently going for 430 on my island

EDIT: my gates are now open. I need to stop playing but I'll leave my Switch on and connected as long as it lets me, so feel free to come over and sell.

Dodo Code = 9GK7B

feel free to share with friends and family. don't worry about bringing anything or tips. also feel free to grab any of the few DIYs on the beach to the left of my house on the west side of the island.

I'll try to periodically check to make sure I'm still connected. I should be back to actually playing tonight.

Last edited:
looks like the Switch went to sleep on it's own. I'll keep an eye open here if anyone wants me to reopen the gates.

Last edited:
It's that time again ... Giving these DIYs away

Beekeeper's Hive
Birdbath
Birdhouse
Blue Rose Crown
Cabin Wall
Cherry Wall
Classic Pitcher
Flat Garden Rock
Gold Bars
Golden Casket
Golden Seat
Green Leaf Pile
Hyacinth Lamp
Ironwood Cart
Ironwood Low Table
Jail Bars
Knitted Grass Backpack
Leaf
Log Pack
Log Stakes
Manga Library Wall
Modeling Clay
Money Flooring
Mum Cushion
Natural Square Table
Orange End Table
Sauna Heater
Shell Partition
Shell Table
Signpost
Simple DIY Workbench
Steamer Basket Set
Tea Table
Traditional Straw Coat
Western Style Stone
Wooden Block Bed
Wooden Chair
Wooden Simple Bed
Woodland Wall

I have a very large list of DIYs too...will post them in a bit. If anybody has a cutting board DIY please let me know! I have a lot of the ironwood DIYs learned but no cutting board it seems...

It's that time again ... Giving these DIYs away

Beekeeper's Hive
Birdbath
Birdhouse
Blue Rose Crown
Cabin Wall
Cherry Wall
Classic Pitcher
Flat Garden Rock
Gold Bars
Golden Casket
Golden Seat
Green Leaf Pile
Hyacinth Lamp
Ironwood Cart
Ironwood Low Table
Jail Bars
Knitted Grass Backpack
Leaf
Log Pack
Log Stakes
Manga Library Wall
Modeling Clay
Money Flooring
Mum Cushion
Natural Square Table
Orange End Table
Sauna Heater
Shell Partition
Shell Table
Signpost
Simple DIY Workbench
Steamer Basket Set
Tea Table
Traditional Straw Coat
Western Style Stone
Wooden Block Bed
Wooden Chair
Wooden Simple Bed
Woodland Wall
Is there a chance I could claim any of the following?
Hyacinth Lamp,
Modeling Clay,
Mum Cushion,
Shell Partition,
Tea Table,
Woodland Wall

I have a very large list of DIYs too...will post them in a bit. If anybody has a cutting board DIY please let me know! I have a lot of the ironwood DIYs learned but no cutting board it seems...
I don't have the DIY but I would be happy to make you some cutting boards if you need them

Either works well. I can log on in like half hour or anytime later tonight if youd like. Whatever works best for you!

I'm going to open the island right now if you want to come over. I'm away from the Switch right now but feel free to take whatever DIYs you need. The freebie pile is over by resident services.

Dodo code is <deleted>

Edit: Had to close up... I don't know if you came over but I can send you these recipes if I have to

Last edited:
I lost interest a couple weeks ago and haven’t logged on, now I’m afraid of what my island might look like if I do

I lost interest a couple weeks ago and haven’t logged on, now I’m afraid of what my island might look like if I do

You're missing out on the wedding event. It started June 1st. And this month has the most new bugs and fish we've had so far.

Same, though I usually log in daily to check the items in the store.
But that's about it. :(

Back