The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

The new wedding event seems fun so far. Apparently you need to do it at least seven days to get enough heart crystals to get all the wedding items.

There are also new fish, bugs, and shells (!) today as it's June 1st.

I caught a great white shark and suckerfish on the mystery island I went to. They're both supposed to have fins sticking out of the water but I didn't notice that they did.

I've gotten a Saw Shark and Great White and both of them had fins out of the water, but they can be a bit difficult to see depending on the angle you're looking from.

I caught a great white shark and suckerfish on the mystery island I went to. They're both supposed to have fins sticking out of the water but I didn't notice that they did.
just snapped this now (which somehow cost me catching it), but looks like you can see the fin on the silhouette in the water.
IMG_20200602_002511-01.jpeg

I've got 40+ DIYs up for grabs if anyone wants to pop over, gate is open. To many to list. Ironwood dresser, Log extra-long sofa, rocking horse, mum cushion, sandy beach flooring are in there.

I've got 40+ DIYs up for grabs if anyone wants to pop over, gate is open. To many to list. Ironwood dresser, Log extra-long sofa, rocking horse, mum cushion, sandy beach flooring are in there.
I’ll take ironwood dressed if unclaimed !!!;)

Back