The Return of the Challenge Thread - December 2019

yup. I have only a counterfeit of this one. I rarely play it as it doesn't sound good at all. Only still have it since there isn't a reissue to replace it - finding an OP in the wild has proven to be elusive.
I picked up the 2007 euro repress used from my LRS back probably about a decade ago for a reasonable price (sub $20) and I am pretty happy with that. Though it looks like even that is going for $50+. Waits discography seems to be in the process of getting reissued, I wonder what the hold up is on this one?

Day 25 - Got Presents? Secret Santa?
Play a record someone gave you

Shoutout to @BjorgenFjorgen for this awesome gift! Came right in time for Christmas!
Just finished the first side and it's right up my alley, gorgeous instrumental 12 String Guitar album. Thanks again friend, I'm gonna be spinning this one lots!

James Blackshaw - The Cloud Of Unknowing

IMG_20191228_210754_081.jpg

Day 25 - Got Presents? Secret Santa?
Play a record someone gave you

Shoutout to @BjorgenFjorgen for this awesome gift! Came right in time for Christmas!
Just finished the first side and it's right up my alley, gorgeous instrumental 12 String Guitar album. Thanks again friend, I'm gonna be spinning this one lots!

James Blackshaw - The Cloud Of Unknowing

View attachment 27782
So glad you like it! It's probably my most played album over the last decade. I'm hoping it's in fine condition?

Back