The NBA Thread

Nice! I keep forgetting that FLA has bonus sports teams this year. Old rivalry back to their expansion days. Makes me wanna break out a Big Country Grizz or Damon Stoudamire Raptors Champion jersey.
Both teams played their ass off Jonas Valanciunas had a crazy stat line MFS fought it out the Warriors are going to have to battle to make it and maybe even the Lakers if they don't step up

Both teams played their ass off Jonas Valanciunas had a crazy stat line MFS fought it out the Warriors are going to have to battle to make it and maybe even the Lakers if they don't step up
I’m hoping for Lakers v Warriors in the 7-8 matchup, Warriors winning and then Memphis beating the Lakers in the next play in game to get the final spot and send the Lakers packing!

Mega thanks to all who played in the NBA Fantasy contest! If you’d like to play again next year, I will post in here and give everyone who played first dibs! We can change the format to H2H as well since I think most of us prefer that.

Let’s go Suns!

Mega thanks to all who played in the NBA Fantasy contest! If you’d like to play again next year, I will post in here and give everyone who played first dibs! We can change the format to H2H as well since I think most of us prefer that.

Let’s go Suns!
Suns Knicks Finals LETS GOOOO.

actually let's not do that because CP3 wrecks us every time we play yall...

The day-after losing a one-sided officiated game is becoming harder and harder to swallow. Night of I can just laugh it off. Officiating during the Lakers/Warriors play in was some other kind of bullshit. Had to rewatch clips to make sure I wasn't misremembering things.

Any fan of the NBA and investigative journalism should listen to the Whistleblower podcast that came out last year. Just puts lots of things into perspective. And make sure to listen from the first episode to the last, it all builds on itself.

The day-after losing a one-sided officiated game is becoming harder and harder to swallow. Night of I can just laugh it off. Officiating during the Lakers/Warriors play in was some other kind of bullshit. Had to rewatch clips to make sure I wasn't misremembering things.

Any fan of the NBA and investigative journalism should listen to the Whistleblower podcast that came out last year. Just puts lots of things into perspective

there were some truly baffling and awful calls and non-calls last night. the NBA really wants the Lakers/Bron in the playoffs and I can't say I'm surprised. I was a bit surprised that they didn't give Draymond a flagrant. Not because I thought it was a flagrant, but because i figured everything was going against the warriors.

Any fan of the NBA and investigative journalism should listen to the Whistleblower podcast that came out last year. Just puts lots of things into perspective. And make sure to listen from the first episode to the last, it all builds on itself.

Yeah, the end of that game was classic pro-Lakers B.S. That said, Golden State arguably lost the game in that 6-0 run to open the 4Q when Steph was sitting but Vogel played Lebron and AD. Whatever, at least we know that GSW with a healthy Klay could be awesome again.

Yeah, the end of that game was classic pro-Lakers B.S. That said, Golden State arguably lost the game in that 6-0 run to open the 4Q when Steph was sitting but Vogel played Lebron and AD. Whatever, at least we know that GSW with a healthy Klay could be awesome again.
It's pro-lakers bs combined with pro-lebron bs. His flop gave me war flashbacks to 2016 game 5. Every timeout you had 2-3 lakers screaming in some refs ear as it fades to commercial. Only lakers tech I can remember is the double-T when AD was barking at everyone and JTA had the nerve to open his mouth. BOOM double tech. You know it's bad when JVG of all people is calling out their bullshit.

Last edited:
Back