The NBA Thread

I don't really understand what kind of bench BK has now. I'm guessing you just always have one of Kyrie or KD or Harden out there...but who else is even really on the bench? Joe Harris is the only guy who really stands out to me now...

Crazy ass trade.
I get why the Nets did it. But still...if I'm reading it right, the next 8 years the Nets will not control their draft. Thats a lot to give up for a team with 1 superstar who just decides when he wants to show up to play, another who is coming off a devastating injury and a third who gives up on his team every chance he gets and crumbles in the playoffs every year. And with no bench really.

I get why the Nets did it. But still...if I'm reading it right, the next 8 years the Nets will not control their draft. Thats a lot to give up for a team with 1 superstar who just decides when he wants to show up to play, another who is coming off a devastating injury and a third who gives up on his team every chance he gets and crumbles in the playoffs every year. And with no bench really.
It feels like the Paul Pierce/KG trade all over again though a super sized version.

except Harden in his prime is way better than old ass KG and PP. the worry is that if the team doesn't mesh by next season, all 3 guys can just bounce.
True I was more speaking to the mortgaging the future to win now element of it all. If this doesn’t work The Nets are gonna be SOL for the next decade.

Back