The NBA Thread

Warriors weā€™re getting smoked by OKC most of the game but suddenly are up 8 in the fourth. Such a fun team to watch - I canā€™t wait for Klay to get back!
The Warriors offense is just beautiful to watch. I think they will cutdown on their turnovers hopefully once they get used to playing together more. Poole has been so fun this season.

The Warriors offense is just beautiful to watch. I think they will cutdown on their turnovers hopefully once they get used to playing together more. Poole has been so fun this season.
Yeah, itā€™s so great when new players like Porter and Bjelica buy into the ball movement and defense. And then on nights like last night when Steph gets doubled almost the entire game people like D. Lee and Wiggins step up to handle the offensive load.

Yeah, itā€™s so great when new players like Porter and Bjelica buy into the ball movement and defense. And then on nights like last night when Steph gets doubled almost the entire game people like D. Lee and Wiggins step up to handle the offensive load.
Bjelica has been so fun to watch too this season. Reminding me of Bogut a bit with his passing and a 3pt shot (but worse defense).

Lost a $10 betting ticket to payout $140 due to the Jokic injury. So that was some late night pain yesterday.

I'm really excited for these next 2 games for the Bulls. 4-0 but against mostly bad teams so now onto a couple teams that are expected playoff teams to get a little bit of measuring stick. Knicks at home tomorrow is the one in especially excited for. Should be fun.

Don't love the Lavine news though. Guess that was the point if going and getting a guy like DeRozan to have another scoring option.

Lost a $10 betting ticket to payout $140 due to the Jokic injury. So that was some late night pain yesterday.

I'm really excited for these next 2 games for the Bulls. 4-0 but against mostly bad teams so now onto a couple teams that are expected playoff teams to get a little bit of measuring stick. Knicks at home tomorrow is the one in especially excited for. Should be fun.

Don't love the Lavine news though. Guess that was the point if going and getting a guy like DeRozan to have another scoring option.
I'm excited for the Bulls/Knicks game too. I've only seen highlights from the Bulls and haven't seen any full games but you're right--they have had mostly easy competition so far and this is the first test. Defense was the biggest question mark for me for the Bulls this season.

knicks vs bulls was a fun game, although nearly had a heart attack in the late 4th...

anybody have the knicks/bulls/wizards/hornets leading the east this early in the season?
I thought The Bulls would be a dark horse team. The Wiz and Hornets were are a bit of a surprise. Itā€™s still early though, I think teams need like 10-15 games to figure out if they got something cooking.

I thought The Bulls would be a dark horse team. The Wiz and Hornets were are a bit of a surprise. Itā€™s still early though, I think teams need like 10-15 games to figure out if they got something cooking.
Bulls defense and chemistry were my concerns. Also Billy Donovan. I still think their season can go either way. I do think the Knicks would beat them in a 7 game series though if both teams were healthy.

The Wiz and Hornets were are a bit of a surprise
ONE ANSWER: šŸ˜Ž
kyle-kuzma-washington-wizards

Back