The National

$144/ticket......

no-thank-you-498-x-370-gif-u2yn5r23r5ia3wy3.gif

It has to be because it's a combined tour and both bands want a cut for essentially a double show. Guess I'm sitting this one out.
yep - same.

So I was pretty much spot on, unfortunately.

Insane prices but seemingly par for the course now. Begrudgingly spent $63 for lawns. As always, fuck Ticketmaster and Live Nation forever.
yeah I hadn't considered that this is double billed show. Both bands should be playing full sets if they're charging that much. Like at least 1.5 hours each I'd expect. Kind of annoying but when you think of it like that it does make sense.

yeah I hadn't considered that this is double billed show. Both bands should be playing full sets if they're charging that much. Like at least 1.5 hours each I'd expect. Kind of annoying but when you think of it like that it does make sense.
The Philly show is listed as a 6:30 start, and since it's confirmed that The NTL will be up last, I'm hopeful we get a full 2 hour set from them.

We got a pair of tix to the Seattle show. The seats are nothing special and it was over $80 per ticket. It’s fine. I don’t know if we would have bought them if The War On Drugs weren’t co-headlining mainly because it’s an indoor arena show. I much prefer outdoor shows and as far as indoor shows go arena shows are the worst.

Yeah I did floor in MD and got row GG in Philly. Very lame they locked the first 20 rows behind vip. There's also mention in the vip details of a sound check upgrade I did not see anywhere
I bought the Soundcheck pkg because I am an idiot. As a result, I declined to buy the tix I pulled for Portland and Hollywood Bowl. I think it sucks that early entry GA's are $300, and regular GA's are $149. I admit, I am spoiled and like to be on the rail, but could not justify another $600 which would also require flights and hotels in Portland.

Hollywood Bowl only had Platinum tix available up close. Could not justify that amount (more than soundcheck package) and no added benefits.

when they came through last spring and did four theater shows, i couldn't give away my extras, so I'm thinking the factors will align and this will be much cheaper closer to show date. also, there's a severe amount of overlap in these two fanbases, so I don't even think it will end up being two different audiences buying up tickets.

when they came through last spring and did four theater shows, i couldn't give away my extras, so I'm thinking the factors will align and this will be much cheaper closer to show date. also, there's a severe amount of overlap in these two fanbases, so I don't even think it will end up being two different audiences buying up tickets.
Which, I believe, is why it's called the Venn Diagram tour. EDIT: I thought it was Venn but it's Zen! Ha! I've lost my mind.

We were at the first two shows at Auditorium in Chicago last May. Had a blast. Would have loved to stay for the last two but had to get back home.

Last edited:
Limited tour shirt for sale until the 4th with each band having its own design.

Zendiagram: the space balls tour, the quest for more money.

spaceballs-merchandising.gif

Ps: I don't mind as long as the show is good. Get you $

Limited tour shirt for sale until the 4th with each band having its own design.

Zendiagram: the space balls tour, the quest for more money.

spaceballs-merchandising.gif

Ps: I don't mind as long as the show is good. Get you $
I was planning on buying a shirt at the show anyhow. If I buy it now I can wear it all summer and don’t have to worry about carrying it around with me during the show. I prefer The National shirt more than The War On Drugs shirt.

Back