The National

Plus it sounds like there's some add on for cherry tree members to see sound check? Will be interesting to see how much the add on is
I saw that, not sure if I care too much about that since this will be my 11th time seeing them, and I don't think it'll be worth the extra $$$ personally. Kind of depends what comes with it. Maybe some cool merch or something might sway me.

I saw that, not sure if I care too much about that since this will be my 11th time seeing them, and I don't think it'll be worth the extra $$$ personally. Kind of depends what comes with it. Maybe some cool merch or something might sway me.

Looks like the cherry tree password is kinda useless this tour. WOD sent out a generic code also for 10am tomorrow

I haven’t seen WOD live yet so I am looking forward to it. I am bummed it’s indoors at Climate Pledge. I hate large sports stadium shows. The last couple times we have seen The National they have played smallish outdoor venues and the two times prior to that they played at small theaters. This will be the largest venue we have seen them since they played the UIC Pavilion in Chicago where they opened for The Arcade Fire.

Looking forward to it regardless.

Plus it sounds like there's some add on for cherry tree members to see sound check? Will be interesting to see how much the add on is

I did a soundcheck in St. Augustine in 2018. It was a lot of fun, but there was no additional charge for it. Very curious how much it will be, my guess is tix + soundcheck = $300+/-.

I hope I'm way off. I'm guessing about $140 for tickets, with sections further back slightly less, and lawn in the $40-50 range.

I did a soundcheck in St. Augustine in 2018. It was a lot of fun, but there was no additional charge for it. Very curious how much it will be, my guess is tix + soundcheck = $300+/-.

I hope I'm way off. I'm guessing about $140 for tickets, with sections further back slightly less, and lawn in the $40-50 range.

$300 would be tough to pull off.

Kinda lame cherry tree isn't getting any true bonuses this tour but I get it

$140 a ticket!!! wow I really hope it's not that much. We'd have to consider maybe going further back. I can't justify that for a show, doesn't matter if they're one of my favorite bands.

It looks like it was $160 for two tickets last year in New Haven for 2 GA tickets. That's taxes + fees total. I think that feels about right. I can't do $140 each :oops::eek:

Prices in Berkeley don't seem too crazy:

Reserved Seating starting at $60.50
General Admission Lawn starting at $50.50
I'm glad that I'm (hopefully) way off. I thought with two great indie bands, it would be much higher. Still haven't received the CT email with presale info. Hoping it's not a generic code like WoD's is.

$144/ticket......

no-thank-you-498-x-370-gif-u2yn5r23r5ia3wy3.gif

It has to be because it's a combined tour and both bands want a cut for essentially a double show. Guess I'm sitting this one out.

Back